Big car in a small package
By clonebaby1956 on
2010 Honda Fit Sport 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5M)
This is the most amazing car I have ever seen, I bought it for my son as a University graduation present, and feel very confident that it is a good and safe choice. The car is solid, has "head turning" looks, a cool package overall. We love the space, and it drives like a much larger car, very stable on the road. Great brakes with no fade, great visibility and very comfortable seats, and good leg, and head room. The engine has good pick-up from a stopped position, and has all the vital maintenance points at easy reach and well labeled. "You will not be sorry for getting one of these!"
Favorite Features
Great fuel economy, cool looking ride inside and out, incredible versatile interior space, radio is totally i-pod ready with a line provided in one of it's 2 glove compartments to connect it, it has cup holders all over the place. Wow! I can't say enough good things about this car, a great buy!
Suggested Improvements
The passenger side front seat should have an arm rest provided( driver's side has it), and the arm rest on the front doors should be higher to be useful, they are just too low.