2010 Honda Fit Consumer Reviews 7

2010 Honda Fit - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Fit model:
Buyer's remorse
By pnarus on 03/20/10 16:43 PM (PDT)

2010 Honda Fit Sport 4dr Hatchback w/Navigation (1.5L 4cyl 5A)

Just picked the car up a few hours ago. The voice activation for the navigation doesn't work and there is a rattling in the front console. Will give the service dept a chance to prove itself. Don't like that I cannot push a button to lift the hatch up have to do it manually. Is a bit difficult to get out of car and I am small

Fun little car!
By tiff on 03/15/10 07:22 AM (PDT)

2010 Honda Fit Sport 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

Overall, this is a great little car. It handles well, great gas mileage, and is really cute. I for one really like the black interior. It shows dust easily, but hides a multitude of other stains which can occur with 2 dogs and a baby. The seat versatility is awesome. The major negative that I have come across is that the car does not feel very stable when doing high speeds on the highway. It feels like the wind can move it around quite a bit. Also, it came with no floor mats, which seems just ridiculous. Otherwise, though, I love my car. This is only day 3, so maybe it will improve!

So much room, in such a small car!
By kestep on 03/14/10 17:20 PM (PDT)

2010 Honda Fit Sport 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5A)

I was looking for a car with great fuel economy since my job keeps me on the road. The reviews for the 2009 were very good, and research online showed very positive user experiences. I have driven my 2010 about 3500 miles so far and I'm averaging 35-38 MPG per day, with a few trips in the 40-42 MPG range. I am very tall and I have enough leg room and head room, and still could seat adults of average height in the rear seats. The magic seats are handy for the occasional trip with cargo. The engine is snappy when you need it, but I generally just set the cruise and enjoy the ride.

I'am in totaly love with my FIT.
By Josy on 03/13/10 22:09 PM (PST)

2010 Honda Fit Sport 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5A)

I highly recommend for all my friends and family, huge saving in gas, the most that a I like over all is the stability, plus easy to park and very charm, special with me inside my black sport fit 2010.

Outstanding
By Mike B on 03/13/10 19:56 PM (PST)

2010 Honda Fit Sport 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5A)

There is a reason this car is ranked #1 in the world in the compact division. This car is what all others aspire to be. The engine, ride, sporty feel, the interior design and the quality are second to none.

Steering is painful on Expressways
By Paul on 03/12/10 08:53 AM (PST)

2010 Honda Fit 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5A)

I bought my Fit as a commuter car since I drive on expressways 70 miles per day. Had I known how heavily the FIT steers at any speed over 50 mph, I would have bought another vehicle. When driving in any lane that slopes from left to right or right to left, the car needs constant touches on the wheel to keep it in a straight line. At the same time, the wheel feels as if it is stuck in molasses. The car has 2,000 miles on it at this point. I have owned Fords, Dodges, Toyotas, Cadillacs, Lincolns subcompacts, pickups, vans, sedans and Town Cars and have never driven a vehicle that handled so poorly on the expressway. Driving it is a chore and I doubt I will keep it until it is paid off.

love it!
By celticwolf122 on 02/17/10 11:23 AM (PST)

2010 Honda Fit 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5A)

I love the interior design of the cargo space. even after folg the rear seats I can fit......lol get it......things under the seats. This car corners like a bat out of hell. The acceleration is a little lagging but it is compensated but a sense of control in every corner. I love the stereo system and the fuel econom is great. The best car under $15000 (that is of course the base model) I hope to see future base models come with cruise control. Way to go honda. btw this is my first honda and I think I may be hooked on the brand.

Blackberry Pearl Fit Sport
By Ed + Sharon on 02/13/10 13:59 PM (PST)

2010 Honda Fit Sport 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5A)

We got our fit a week ago and we love it! Great gas mileage,Very solid no rattles, Great in snow

Nice but...
By trebor67 on 02/01/10 21:59 PM (PST)

2010 Honda Fit Sport 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5A)

I just got the Sport FIT with Auto. Great car, has ample speed and ability to pass (with use of paddle shifters). I had a Civic back in 1997 that could not pass on the highway, this is better, not great, but acceptable. Overall the FIT is fun and functional. As I have lived with it for a few weeks, starting to see things I would change. Too much black plastic which is really hard to keep clean and it just looks cheap. Dark gray mixed with the black would make a huge difference to the interior. Road noise is loud at times, and more insulation could help. The Cargo floor seems to be cardboard covered with thin carpet. Could be hard plastic instead. More lighting for dark cargo area.

Like our New Fit
By Honda_fit_owner on 01/20/10 11:17 AM (PST)

2010 Honda Fit Sport 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5A)

Pleasantly surprised when we test drove the Fit. The sports model is kind of zippy and I like it. We got the Black berry color. Like the Ipod linking, Aux socket. Do hear a lot of road noise just like in a Civic. Steering is soft and handling is really great. Easy to park and love the great cargo space and I can put my kids car seat using 2 different kind of latches. This car came with no option before market. we had to buy all season floor mat on ebay and installing it is a pain. you will need to tear the floor mat a little bit to install it. common Honda don't be so cheap. At least provide a place holder for hooks or put hooks protected by external cover.