2009 Honda Fit Consumer Review: Youotta git-one! ! !

2009 Honda Fit - Consumer Review

Sport 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4-cyl. 5-speed Automatic)

Youotta git-one! ! !
By Sporty 60Youngfella on

2009 Honda Fit Sport 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5A)

I may be 60 years old, but I don't think like older folks. This car is fun, fun, fun, and way beyond that!! It turns on a dime (gives you 9 cents change), slices thru traffic like a Cutco knife!, and gets 36.5 mpg to boot (city/hwy)!! Steering is quick and takes getting used to. Handling of the car exceeds the org. tire capabilities. My wife & I took an 1100 mile trip in it and she said that the seats are better than her 2006 Accord!! The agility is awesome, even on the hi-way. WOW! The ride is firm, but this is a SPORT! Be sure to leave space from the curb, clearance is limited! The admission price seems high on a Honda, but well well worth it in every respect. After all, this is my 4th Honda!!

Favorite Features

ipod hookup, auto rear wiper actuation when front wipers are going when in reverse gear, handling (!), mpg, cool looks, fold up magic seats, storage space! Very few things not to like, low cost to operate, period!

Suggested Improvements

Headlight beams need improving. An SI version for the adrenalin junkies (I might be included, hee hee!).