2009 Honda Fit Consumer Review: What a car!

2009 Honda Fit - Consumer Review

Sport 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4-cyl. 5-speed Automatic)

What a car!
By j on

2009 Honda Fit Sport 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5A)

I've been a Honda owner for 25+ years and I love my Fit. It's my favorite Honda to date. It's the most sensible car I've ever owned. I'm getting 33 mpg around town and close to 40 on the open road. It's surprisingly comfortable on long rides. I love its super versatility and its deceiving amount of cargo room. I easily fit a full size washing machine in the back. Maybe that's why they call it the FIT, everything seams to FIT. In my book it beats the heck out of any boxy top heavy gas guzzling SUV.

the thing I love the best about the Fit is the magic seats. I just love the versatility they provide. I also love the value. I compared the Fit to the Prius and figured it would take me 10 years to break even if I bought the high priced Prius.

A plusher interior, a tan interior for us southern folks, better exterior colors, satellite radio and bluetooth would put this car over the top! The biggest rip off on the car is the Navigation. It's way out of date and is not capable of giving you traffic information.