Love my Fit! Perfect for small families on a budget
By m_h on
2009 Honda Fit Sport 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5A)
We bought this car because we were looking for a newer model within our price range. We needed a car that would be reliable and could accommodate a child seat. We loved the look of the exterior of the Fit and its safety features. The car drives great, handles with a sporty ride. Seats are nothing fancy, but still comfy and durable. We can fit my son's car seat in if he is forward-facing, or rear-facing with myself in front of him. My husband is 6 ft 2" and cannot sit in front of my son's car seat when it is rear-facing and positioned behind the driver seat. The car seat cannot be put in the center seat.
Favorite Features
In-glove-box USB mp3 input plays mp3s from a flash drive through your stereo! Magic folding rear seats folds flat or fold vertically. Large trunk space for a tiny car: we can stash my husbands army gear and the baby stroller (vertically) in the trunk! The trunk has a removable tray that collects all the grime--you can simply pull it out and dump it when its dirty. Temp controls and stereo controls are simple. Digital mpg meter shows we get 28mpg with a mix of city/hwy driving. Drove this car all across the country with tons of weight and it was fine. To date, the car is more than 2 years old, and I have had zero problems with it.