2009 Honda Fit Consumer Review: Love it, wish it had more powe

2009 Honda Fit - Consumer Review

Sport 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4-cyl. 5-speed Automatic w/Navigation)

Love it, wish it had more power though
By Sdax on

2009 Honda Fit Sport 4dr Hatchback w/Navigation (1.5L 4cyl 5A)

I've had this fit sport over a year, only racked up 5000 miles. I love to drive it when the weather is nice. The first snow storm, tracked through the snow great but, didn't feel too confident the car is really light and it slid a few times. So parked it all winter and drove my awd car. On long drives prefer to drive my other car..not crazy about the road noise and slow acceleration. But the car is great for city driving and parallel parking is a breeze, but its deceptive in that i think i'm always close to the car behind/front of me but in reality I'm pretty far. Overall I love the car, but its not my first choice if I'm going on a long trip.

Definitely the magic seats and the fold up feature, i can stuff a lot of crap into this car. I love the ipod connection/hidden compartment. I also have the navigation, my garmin is better function wise. but at least it gave me steering wheel audio controls.

the seats pick up every piece of dust and lint, the carpeting is CHEAP! not sure how it's going to hold up.