2009 Honda Fit Consumer Review: Good Fit

2009 Honda Fit - Consumer Review

Base 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4-cyl. 5-speed Automatic)

Good Fit
By hellcatholly on

2009 Honda Fit 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5A)

I have had my 09 base/ Fit for about a year now. I love the car! I average about 38mpg. Even on major road trips, packed full of gear I averaged 36. Not the most powerful car, but I'd rather have good mileage. My husband is over 6' tall and he has plenty of room over his head(hard to find in a small car)The road noise is considerable on highways, but my previous cars were Saturns so I'm used to that. I had to get used to not seeing the nose of the car (since it is so low). I had never had a hatch b. before & had to get used to the corner blind spots while backing up. I also noticed a blind spot at the front window bars while turning into a deep curves, just a matter of moving your head.

roomy interior. hatchback. overall look of exterior. Easy to fit into small spaces. What used to be a 3 point turn is now just a turn. mpg. 2 glove compartments. fold up(or down) rear seats.

cargo cover and mats should come with the car.