2009 Honda Fit Consumer Review: Biggest Little Car You'll Ever

2009 Honda Fit - Consumer Review

Base 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4-cyl. 5-speed Automatic)

Biggest Little Car You'll Ever Own!
By Meredith Lahmann on

2009 Honda Fit 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5A)

I purchased my Fit after 16 and a half happy years with my Civic. I had tested several other cars but fell in love with the Fit. The interior is huge with amble leg room, seats that adjust comfortable with good lumbar support. The back seats are amazing with seats going up for to haul tall items or down for an enormous storage when needed. Unlike my Civic, the back seats are very comfortable. It is a small car so acceleration might not be that of a high performance sport car, but perfectly adequate for town or highway. I am a gentle driver and get 35-37 around town and an amazing 40-43 on the highway. It is sporty to drive with wonderful visibility. I just love this car!

Excellent mpg and incredible room make this car a delight

The paddle shifters tend to block the visibility of the other controls such as lights. These should be changed. The black interior shows every bit of lint and there are no options on this. Highway noise might be improved.