2008 Honda Fit Consumer Review: Great car, a few quirks

2008 Honda Fit - Consumer Review

Sport 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

Great car, a few quirks
By Jason on

2008 Honda Fit Sport 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

I bought brand new and now have 25k miles (lots of hwy miles the first yr). Overall, been a great little car. Haven't had any problems except a nagging dash rattle that comes and goes; very fun to drive. Tons of space for all my junk. I've crammed 3 mountain bikes along with people to ride them in it without much problem. Good stereo. Gas mileage is decent, I'm getting ~31 city, but that reflects my driving style. It has some quirks and lacks some features other modern cars have, but hey, it's an econobox. I would recommend to anyone who needs an inexpensive ride. Our first Honda, won't be the last.

Handling, cargo space flexibility, stereo, Honda reliability and resale, safety features.

Better carpet and seat fabric (impossible to keep clean inside!), armrest, dead-pedal, integrated i-pod (has aux jack), more power, more grown up styling, uhh... floormats, more durable cargo materials, better A/C for places where 100+ is common in the summer, better tires.