Cheap materials spell disaster
By dmbcyg on
2008 Honda Fit 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5A)
Last week in spite of my asking all the questions and doing all my homework, I ended up with a used, certified fit I thought was in excellent condition. I saw the Carfax and all. Now I have both front doors molding coming loose, my front drivers door inside is falling apart and the front driver and passenger side windows fog up for no apparent reason. My brakes are grabbing and it shakes, rattles and shimmers at 75 mph. The dealer I purchased it from where slow answering my calls so we had to stay up on it. Finally, someone called to check up on how we liked it ( no one acknowledged my first call). My husband took it back and we have a nice loaner. If I had the money I would go with corolla
Favorite Features
Nice dash, great visibility out the back window and sides, love the color, the get up and go. I love the radios settings. One setting actually automatically turns up the sound when you go faster speeds from back roads to HWY driving quickly.
Suggested Improvements
Ability to lock and unlock other passenger doors with a button. Less rattle at high speeds. Sport style should come on automatic. I miss my cruise control.