Used 2008 Honda Fit Hatchback Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2008 Honda Fit Hatchback - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Fit model:

2008 Fit Sport manual
By Amy

2008 Honda Fit Hatchback Sport 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

I love this car. It handles great and mileage is better than advertised. We get 34-41 mpg city. My husbands feet have trouble with the pedals. He says there is not enough room for his feet if he is wearing boots.

Excellent
By Sam G

2008 Honda Fit Hatchback Sport 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5A)

I've owned a few cars in my lifetime. This by far is my Favorite. a lot of fun, good gas miles, and lots of room inside. not to many guys driving this car, but i don't care. i love it and I'm keeping it for a while. Buy it, you won't be disappointed.

everything.

needs 4 wheel disk brake. no armrest. no moon roof.

Dan's fun car
By dan129

2008 Honda Fit Hatchback Sport 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5A)

I'm 60 years old and have owned a lot of different cars, including a corvette a 240z and various full size cars. My Honda fit is fun fun to drive and I'm getting without it totally broken in 32 to 37 mpg. it only has 900 hundred miles on it. mine is storm silver and looks great. you can't go wrong with the fit.

the seats. the get up and go. the sound system. the fuel mileage

My first Fit
By fetyka

2008 Honda Fit Hatchback Sport 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5A)

Well, I really like this car. Runs smooth, very easy to get use to it. Even though, this is a small compact car, I still have the feeling of driving a very well built, very good quality vehicle. Before I purchased it I had visited other competitors in the same class and this car had definitely won the interior design contest for me. Gas mileage in the city is around 29/30, it's not bad, but not very impressive either. I recommend this car to anyone who wants to save money on the long run, prefers good quality, not looking for something fancy and doesn't have a big family.

Very easy to fold the seats and make room even for a kayak. Very cool interior design. Paddle shifters, comfortable seats, handling, style.

More powerful engine and better A/C. The car is very sensitive for rough roads. Bigger fuel tank; it's about 8.5-9 gallon to fill it up. The front bumper due to its design is placed at a very low height and easy to curb it and damage it. Armrest!

Fabulous Fit
By Andy

2008 Honda Fit Hatchback Sport 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

We're thrilled with our Fit sport. It has delivered great gas mileage, 30MPG around town, 33-38 MPG highway. It's interior is well thought out and comfortable. For an entry level car, the interior materials and quality are superb. The exterior design is excellent. The Sport trim gives the car a better look versus the standard model. While it's not a rocket, the engine has some pep and good torque. The hills in our area are no problem for motor. When the A/C is on, the small displacement of the engine robs some of the power. The handling is great for this little car. It's a firm ride, the lower profile tires don't help, but the trade off is you get crisp handling and grip. I like the steering too

Interior design and flexibility. Exterior design on the Sport Trim. Handling and steering. Sound system.

Drivers side vanity mirror. A/C robs power from the small displacement engine. Optional interior colors. Integrated Blue Tooth option for cell phone.