2007 Honda Fit Consumer Review: Fit to Drive

2007 Honda Fit - Consumer Review

Sport 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

Fit to Drive
By Jim S on

2007 Honda Fit Sport 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

I bought a Sport MT in June. I live near Cripple Creek Colorado and drive to the Springs.(104Mi, 2 Hr) I average 42 MPG. Power up the pass is adequate.I recently drove to Georgia and found that when I exceeded 65 mph my mileage dropped to 35 to 38. At lower altitude it was noticibly more powerful. Wind and large trucks did not seem to effect it.The radio is great. It looks small but is roomy inside and a hoot to drive. Handling is a little stiff but sure. It's not intended to be a luxury car. My first snow experience tested the highway treads standard on this car. I will change them before next winter. Fit and finish is beautiful. Ride is quiet with room to haul all your stuff.

What a deal for $15700. The dash is bright and easy to read. The stereo is great. Handling is like a sports car. Seating is such that you don't crawl out of it. Nice for ladies and older folks. Headlights/driving lights are great out in the country.

Standard floormats and cargo cover.