2007 Honda Fit Consumer Review: Best car ever!!!!

2007 Honda Fit - Consumer Review

Base 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

Best car ever!!!!
By legalavin on

2007 Honda Fit 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

I've owned infinity' s and Lexus most of my 'driving' life. Great cars. Then when my son was ready to go off to college we bought him a FIT. It was so much fun I stole it from him and gave him my old G20.

My son is 6'1" and carries sports equipment, robots and his buddies. The car needed to have headroom and cargo room. Plus my husband is 6'3" and a musician so we needed room for him too. This car has a ton of headroom and the cargo space/backseat is huge depending upon the configuration you use. The gas mileage is unreal, it sips rather than guzzles. To fill up the car at current prices ($3.85) it costs $35. I fill up every week and a half. It's also a blast to drive its responsive peppy, and powerful enough to get me onto the freeway at speed limit. I'd buy another one in a heartbeat. Also, before I bought the car I asked strangers in parking lots how they liked the car, they all loved it.

I hate the location of the off button for the radio. It's tiny and in a weird place.