2007 Honda Fit Consumer Review: Honda Fit Sport

2007 Honda Fit - Consumer Review

Sport 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4-cyl. 5-speed Automatic)

Honda Fit Sport
By linda on

2007 Honda Fit Sport 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5A)

I purchased the Honda Fit Sport for the amazing interior cargo space, and that has proven to be a big plus! However - there are some things that I do not like - having driven it now for almost 5 months. The driver seat, for any driving time more then an hour, is very uncomfortable. The back lumbar support is great but the seat causes hip pain. The paint seems to be shoddy - in a couple of spots I believe I actually see the beginnings of rust, AND last but not least - the front spoiler! It is WAY too low! It scraped going in and out of a driveway - now it the paint is damaged! The driveway was in no way high - there were no bumps - it was just the pitch at the end.

I call it my minime SUV. It is really roomy - I can fit a walker, luggage AND a service dog (golden Retriever) comfortably with the seats down. Love it!

Better paint job, elevate front spoiler, improve seating comfort
By tekchick
on 12/21/11 06:44 AM (PST)

Thank you for confirming I'm not insane. I've been experiencing moderate to severe hip pain since starting to drive my 2010 Fit Sport and was feeling like the only one. I've bought several cushions but haven't found anything that helps so far. Otherwise, it's been a great car but we may have to replace the drivers seat...it's that bad!