2007 Honda Fit Consumer Review: Honda Fit Not yet convinced.

2007 Honda Fit - Consumer Review

Sport 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4-cyl. 5-speed Automatic)

Honda Fit Not yet convinced.
By Tblue32 on

2007 Honda Fit Sport 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5A)

Thus Far we had to return it to the Dealership for front end vibration. Also I've noticed the paint on exterior scratches easily. My front spoiler Paint is cracking and peeling at the Lip. The Seats really make my hip hurt with trips over an hour. Engine is great I really appreciate it spunky. But the shift points are really annoying it feels like it hesitates when shifting at randoms times. Not smooth. I used Chevron or Shell Gas I"m only getting about 367 Miles per gallon. Not quite what Honda says. Not sure I drive pretty conservative and mostly Fwy miles. Also very odd when braking down hill the tans will downshift abruptly as I read I understand it's part of the design.

Interior Fit and Finish. Great Stereo! Enjoy the blue neon dash lights. Paddle Shifters. Honda is right on with futuristic styling. Like the sharp cutoff of the headlights. Sub Compact Euro look. Braking and Handling sharp very responsive for emergency handling. Ergonomics. Interior Room. Amenities.

More support for front seats / dead pedal / Arm Rest / Better quality paint job!! Fix the transmission shifting. Fix the rattling in the dash and the noise of the gas tank sounds like a waterfall in your dash. Plus Zero on tires. Longer warranty. Achieve actual gas mileage advertised.