great value
By Missouri Breaks on
2007 Honda Fit Sport 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5A)
12 months and 60,000 miles. I think it's broken in. It is what I expected it to be. Get 40 mpg when I drive like an old man. My highway mileage is closer to 35 mpg. The ride is on a par with my Mustang GT. The workmanship is ok. The power is about what is expected from a 90 ci engine. I will say the acceleration is about like my old Buick 225's. 455 vs 90 ci. I'll take the 90. Passing? Chose the right gear, keep the rev's up and it does ok. Center armrest? Get a big, long, round pillow. A/C can't keep up? Tint the windows. Doesn't perform like you wish? It is what it is. Pretty darn good car, especially when you look at the price. Cheap carpet? Oh well, look at the price.
Favorite Features
Ugly, just like me. Compact. Not like me. I don't realize is is so ugly and small until I get out of it. Fit's my 6-2 frame very well. No pun intended. mpg. mpg. mpg.
Suggested Improvements
Plastic front end pulls away if you goof up and scrape a curb going backwards. In other words, the front end could be higher. I would like taller tires also. Rear tires were chewed up at 30k. This due to light weight of vehicle and bumpy highway. I put eighty pounds in the back and it's better