An excellent and unbelievable car
By FuzFit on
2007 Honda Fit Sport 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5A)
I was recently on the hunt for a new car- something small, reliable, and fuel efficient. Fuel prices are off the roof and are only expected to get worse by summer. I was researching on a few small cars, such as the new Yaris and Rio, but they didn't seem to have the thing that I wanted. The second I stepped into the Fit, I immediately knew it was for me. The interior is stylish and high quality. The exterior is also very stylish and looks like many European cars. The thing that amazed me that most was the ROOM INSIDE! WOW! The seats fold down and there is a GIGANTIC amount of space. The performance is also amazing. So smooth, sporty, and quiet. Like a dream. The fit grows on you. I love it.
Favorite Features
The amount of space, the comfort, and convenience. Great audio system, excellent on long trips; it amazes me how people get cars with less space for 4 times the money. The Fit is also very stylish and extremely fuel efficient. You will love it when you first drive it!
Suggested Improvements
Some slight rattles; nothing bad, the car is hard to fault. I would also like to have a little bit more power. But hey, Honda did a great job! Best car I've owned. I will be keeping the Fit for a long time.