2007 Honda Fit Consumer Review: Almost perfect lil rocket

2007 Honda Fit - Consumer Review

Sport 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4-cyl. 5-speed Automatic)

Almost perfect lil rocket
By dodolaje on

2007 Honda Fit Sport 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5A)

Got a very high mileage company car yes bought it 2007 model and as of today 10/6/10 it clock 1339xx miles everyone was shocked. I was shocked when my boss handed it to me. It has brake problem making noise from the driver side it was the pads replace it and voila as good as new tires go for aftermarket it last longer. Handling great, I do delivery for overflow route so I don't haul that much stuff but still fill the whole car. Only big problem was my boss did hit curb when he fell asleep on the wheel. It didn't crash it but somehow the bumper keep coming off every now and then. Plus the fender liner gone. Other than that no other complain.

Interior very futuristic. Why cant all compact car built design like this? Well look like Ford Fiesta coming. I guess Ford learned something from Honda.

Like everyone else 6th gear would help increase MPG. Seat look like need more support. But I am also realistic you get what you pay for so I don't ask too much like extra strong paint or like what other ppl complained.