2007 Honda Fit Consumer Review: A Great Car With A Few Flaws

2007 Honda Fit - Consumer Review

Base 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4-cyl. 5-speed Automatic)

A Great Car With A Few Flaws
By CF on

2007 Honda Fit 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5A)

I love my car. I love the Electric Blue color, the size, the interior space & driving it. It is absolutely amazing how much you can fit inside. It's also roomy & comfortable for all the passengers. The gas mileage is great at 33-40 mpg depending on city/hwy, how close it is to needing an oil change or if the AC is running. A few things have bothered me: the fact that the AC is auto on with the defrost, my dome light burned out at 45000 miles (I've never replaced this in any other car (even over 150K miles), the paint scratches really easily, no front car mats & the tires did wear quickly as others have said. Overall I'm happy with this car, except maybe should've gotten the Sport instead.

Color: Electric Blue, Ease of parking in any space, Interior space & capacity, Seats & how they can be positioned in different ways, MPG, Maintenance Minder, Hatchback

Maintenance minder, tires, front floor mats, optional AC with defrost, better quality dome light, Cost for maintenance seems ridiculous @ dealers & inconsistency with dealers maintenance schedule vs. Honda's. Radio antenna doesn't get as good reception as previous cars.