2007 Honda Fit Hatchback - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Fit model:
The Fit is Go!
By A Fit Owner on 02/23/08 15:26 PM (PST)

2007 Honda Fit Hatchback Sport 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5A)

This car executes its purpose wonderfully! I have two car seats in the car and even on long trips with all of the kids stuff (such as a pack-n-play in truck), this car still has room. The transmission is wonderful, and even though it must shift down to 4th gear in the West Virginia mountains because the engine is small, it does it with grace. I have driven better cars, but none that were offered at this price point. The car darts in and out of traffic, navigates tight parking lots with ease, and is terrific on gas. The only reason why I would ever get rid of this car is if we continue to only have one car and a third kid comes along. Until then, the Fit is Go!

Back to basics
By cKr on 02/22/08 23:50 PM (PST)

2007 Honda Fit Hatchback Sport 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5A)

Nice little car. It gets back to basics. There are no map lights, no dimming of the dome light. In fact there is no dome light control on the dash. You have to reach up and flip the switch. No heated side-view mirrors. Very basic. Less stuff to break or wear out. For 16k, it's a good buy. I don't regret my purchase after 1.5 years. This is a quality car you dont need to pay $500 a month for the next 7 years.

Love my Fit
By Pat on 02/21/08 15:55 PM (PST)

2007 Honda Fit Hatchback Sport 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5A)

I wanted a small vehicle with plenty of room for cargo and low gas mileage. This FITS the bill.

The Fit is GO!
By Colleen on 01/25/08 11:55 AM (PST)

2007 Honda Fit Hatchback Sport 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5A)

I have been driving my Fit for nearly a year and I am extremely impressed and satisfied with my purchase. It is a wonderful car and Honda has done a fantastic job assembling a fun, economic, small yet spacious, and overall great car in its Fit.

By chrississon22 on 01/17/08 03:40 AM (PST)

2007 Honda Fit Hatchback 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

I purchased this car in Feb. 2007 and have already put over 31,000 miles on it. I often drive rather quickly (on interstates, highways, and back roads) and have never gotten below 36 mpg. The Fit's suspension is pretty stiff which may turn off some drivers, but I think it makes little little car really fun to drive on twisty roads. As someone who often gets buyer's remorse with large purchases, if I had it to do all over again, I would still buy the Fit.

My Honda Fit
By hsinatra on 01/16/08 06:02 AM (PST)

2007 Honda Fit Hatchback Sport 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

This car has been a joy to own and drive. The only complaint I have about it is the road noise at highway speeds. If I was to do it again, I would order some extra undercoating so it would be a quieter ride at highway speeds. Well, I really have one more complaint; I cannot keep my daughter out of it when she is home from college.

Get what you pay for
By louie on 01/02/08 06:08 AM (PST)

2007 Honda Fit Hatchback Sport 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

After owning this car for 7000+ miles. Heres my review. Gas mileage is great. However ive owned alot of other hondas. The interior is functional, however made of cheap componets (all plastic) and its easily dammaged. Road noise is excessive above 70mph (due to no sound reducing materials to save weight). The car is functional as a daily driver. I love it. The 2 biggest gripes i have, are the paint is cheap! And auto car washes will destroy your car. And the wipers, well used them before you buy. Not as functional as they planned, smearing and passanger wiper arm is huge and flutters in the rain. I give the car a 7 outta 10, after owning 5+ Hondas.

Love my Fit!
By sftc824 on 12/27/07 19:52 PM (PST)

2007 Honda Fit Hatchback Sport 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

Love driving my Fit! It does fit anywhere, and is very comfortable inside. I have two six foot sons, and they say there is enough room. I took four basketball players to a funeral and they all fit!

Overall good buy
By Robert on 12/26/07 09:23 AM (PST)

2007 Honda Fit Hatchback Sport 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5A)

I bought my Fit to replace my pickup truck as a commuter vehicle. So far, it rides smooth for a small car, and it's a fun drive. My lowest gas mileage was about 30, and the highest was 45. I've avereged 35 on mixed city and interstate driving. The sound system is good for CDs, but FM reception is relatively poor. Seats are more comfortable that I expected for a small car. Visibility is excellent; it feels like you're sitting higher than you really are. I love the large, flat front window, but the back window gets dirty a lot from slush blowing upward from the back tires. When on low-beam, the front lights are set too low, so it is hard to anticipate road hazards or read signs

not the gas saver we need.
By trsheel on 12/20/07 20:05 PM (PST)

2007 Honda Fit Hatchback 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5A)

We like the Honda for it's loading room. We are not getting the mpg that the dealer said it would 30+! real world mpg is 25 city & 28 hwy when we got it new the mpg was better, We fill the honda is a city car only!! the ride is too rough for a long road trip- over 100 miles, cheep set's, and 6'3- 250lbs not much set under you, I had an maz 323 1987 that road better!!

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.