Used 2007 Honda Fit Hatchback Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Honda Fit - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Fit model:

I'm converted to Honda!!!!
By fieldschild

2007 Honda Fit Hatchback 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5A)

After my auto accident in 2007, I needed a vehicle easy to get in and out of. The Honda Fit was just the right height. I didn't have to climb in or out, just sit and twist my legs in and out. I love the folding rear seats. I am single and have to tote groceries, landscaping supplies for my yard, mulch and soil. Even the salesmen couldn't believe I got so much in my little car! They were impressed.

Favorite Features

Plenty of room; adaptability of interior for various uses; plenty of airbags. No mechanical repairs yet and I have over 30000 mi. Time for scheduled maintenance though.

Suggested Improvements

A little noisy on the highway; wipers on front need more ranges of speed; back wiper needs to be intermittent; prefer remote unlock/lock; need floor mats -- at least for the front.

Tires are lousy
By hondagal

2007 Honda Fit Hatchback Sport 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5A)

Cute car, great color, in fact I use the thrill of Brazil nail polish manicures and touch ups on the car, nails match car. TIRES - get your act together HONDA! Time to upgrade or give a better option. Am at 32,000 and tires are very loud and worn and gone, will have to replace them tomorrow.

Favorite Features

Color and handling are terrific.

Suggested Improvements

tires tires tires, better seats, better speakers

Fit fits
By ron frame

2007 Honda Fit Hatchback Sport 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5A)

32k miles - used LESS than 1000 gallons of gas, have a tad over 33.43 mpg on a 1000 mile trip. NO problems at all. Only complaint, tires will need replacing in the next month or two. Magic seats are great. Glad I bought one.

Favorite Features

Easy to drive, park and handles very good. GREAT mpg.

Suggested Improvements

Better tires. Dunlop tires wear very quickly. Had a Jeep Liberty which was a bigger car and got twice the mileage on those tires.

My Little Blue Beast
By Coldfoot

2007 Honda Fit Hatchback Sport 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

Vroom vroom baby!!! This little car has a lot of "get up and go" as my mother put it and it is soooo much fun to drive. I picked up a queen size, four post bed frame last week with ease all because of the 40/60 flip down back seating area. Also, the seats flip up for a different kind of space. I use that feature on a daily basis so my dogs don't get the seat furry. All my friends are jealous of my seemingly "never empty" gas tank because I get such great gas mileage. Oh and the color! People are always checking me out and asking me if it's a hybrid. Thank you Honda!!! I love my car!

Favorite Features

Flip up seats, stereo system, all the cup holders and the pen holder.

Suggested Improvements

Have you seen the 2009 Fit? 'nough said.

Hidden cost to operate
By tiny scott

2007 Honda Fit Hatchback Sport 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5A)

We have 34,000 miles, car has been back to dealer for service, any time the computer hit 20%. At this mileage we have to replace 4 tires and were told WE HAVE TO CHANGE ALL THE FLUIDS AND FILTERS AT A COST OF $490.00. This will be repeated or higher cost every 30,000 miles. My old Mitsubishi with 170,000 miles did not cost me this much. We are considering trading.

Favorite Features

fuel mileage

Suggested Improvements

more truthful dealers