2007 Honda Fit - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Fit model:
Best in Class
By Jeremy on 05/09/08 05:48 AM (PDT)

2007 Honda Fit 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

With gas prices blah blah blah, yes we all seem to be in the market for small cars and I'm no different. I literally tried every small car available and did not have to think twice about settling on the Honda Fit. It exudes confidence in itself on every level and matched all of my expectations. This car is a perfect fit for many.

Good car overall
By andy on 04/15/08 21:01 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Fit Sport 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5A)

Nice car overall, esp for the price. Amount of storage for a small car is amazing - can almost fit 8.5' kayak in completely. Almost handles very well. A few cons: Front seat room is a little tight for the taller folks. Gas mileages has been low for such a small engine - approx 30 - 31 MPG (quite a bit under EPA guidelines for when I purchased).

Really Great Small Car!
By Nanny Sue on 04/14/08 20:46 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Fit Sport 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5A)

Having never owed a Honda before, and used to driving a large American car with poor mileage, the car was an excellent change of pace. I love the colors and the stereo. I do a lot of freeway driving and it is wonderful on gas. Not so great in stop and go traffic. It handles really well although it took some getting used to after driving a large car. Haven't tried the paddles yet. I love this car!

Nearly Perfect Car
By Chandler Phillips on 03/24/08 08:49 AM (PDT)

2007 Honda Fit Sport 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

I've driven a lot of cars and I can honestly say, it doesn't get much better than this for the money. I wanted good gas mileage, utility and performance. It handles great, the utility far surpasses my expectations and the gas mileage is, well, acceptable. It's a perfect around-town car: easy to park, great visibility, flexible seating and cargo set up. And I like the way it is simple, no frills. Honda put its effort in the right place.

Fun & Frugal
By MachOneJett on 03/20/08 18:13 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Fit Sport 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

This car is excellent for what it is, a fuel miser car. On a trip from WI to KY I averaged 41 mpg. There is almost 40k miles on the car and expect to put over 150k more.

Still lovin' it!
By skey1952 on 03/18/08 07:23 AM (PDT)

2007 Honda Fit 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

I've driven my Fit for almost 2 years now. I don't have any major complaints. I drive a 30 mile commute twice a day on highways and average 36 mpg- cruising at around 75 MPH. I can get 3 grandkids (one in a booster seat), a large Lab in the back end and 2 adults up front. I've carried large boxes and lumber with ease. A 1300 mile road trip in my manual transmission Fit was most comfortable and economical. Last winter I was rear ended and the back end smashed up pretty bad- but the safety features in the crumple zone prevented any human tragedy.

Still Fit
By Fit in Baltimore on 03/15/08 08:32 AM (PDT)

2007 Honda Fit Sport 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5A)

After 18 months, still am in love with my Fit. A perfect city car, but also peppy enough for highway driving. Interior has exceptional comfort and quality for the price. In the past, I have driven much more expensive autos, and am more satisfied with this car. Only downside is the rear bumper easily scratches. Would like it if Honda sold a rear bumper guard as an accessory. I've seen them on Fit's in NYC. Baltimore area Honda service centers have also been excellent. Express service takes 30 minutes or less without an appointment.

2 Year Mark - 2007 Honda Fit
By Rev Show on 03/12/08 10:27 AM (PDT)

2007 Honda Fit Sport 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5A)

This has been one of the best automobile purchases I have ever made. The mighty Fit continues to impress me with its amazing cargo space and fuel economy. I've averaged 33.8 mpg with a low of 30 mpg (100% city stop & go driving) and a high of 40 mpg (100% freeway at 75 mph). As a drummer I'm able to load a full kit with all hardware and room for a front passenger...amazing! I've also moved furniture and other large pieces. When someone helps me load, they always say, "This won't fit in that little thing...whoa! It did fit!" I did replace the wheels and tires with a larger foot print as the stock wheels seemed to travel a lot on grooved surfaces. Highly recommended!

Great all around
By CubanoRockr on 03/11/08 04:10 AM (PDT)

2007 Honda Fit 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

Although I'd like to have a little more umph out of my cars, it's really hard to complain about the Fit. The 5sp transmission shifts smoothly and the suspension hugs the road like a much more performance oriented car would. There is plenty of space in the interior and the rear seat are truly "magic" as Honda quotes them. The rear hatch is huge, especially considering how it all looks from the outside. Overall I love the car. Great fuel economy, more than ample space, and best of category handling.

Fits Me Perfectly
By Tricia on 03/04/08 20:32 PM (PST)

2007 Honda Fit Sport 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5A)

This is my first Honda. I bought it to replace a Ford Explorer because of the gas prices. I still wanted a vehicle I could throw a bale or two of hay in the back and this fit the bill. I fell in love with it immediately. It's a blast to drive and the stereo system is great! I think it's comfortable and peppy although I have to admit I haven't even used the paddles yet. I only drive about 7 miles in it a day and have to say the gas mileage hasn't been what was expected. As for the armrest, yes that stunk but I had a custom one made for about $100 and it's not one of those plastic ones from Hong Kong. It looks custom. I highly recommend it all my friends and my stepmom is even considering one

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.