Used 2007 Honda Fit Consumer Reviews - 382 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Honda Fit - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Fit model:

Not in love with it
By RockyRaccoon

2007 Honda Fit Sport 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5A)

This car is fun to drive (in good weather) and gets great mileage, but beware of driving it in the rain or snow. It just doesn't handle snow and ice like all the other Hondas that I've owned since 1974. I actually had to have it towed once and the snow wasn't really that deep. Tires are expensive and hard to find. A big part of the money you save in gas goes towards maintenance and tires. $$$ I should have purchased a Civic.

Gas mileage, easy to parallel park.

Better tires, bigger tires, better handling in bad weather.

Balanced
By vin

2007 Honda Fit Sport 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5A)

Has been 1.5 years and still running well. I like its practicality, roomy interior and simple dash layout make it easy to control - too simple that it looks a bit dull. Good engine performance for its class, although the AC lacks it sometimes (good maintenance would be to minimize it). Having much trouble with its huge front pillar, making a blind spot when turning.

magic seat, fuel econ, easy to park

Resize the front pillar! It makes a huge blind spot.

Tundra to FIT= easier than it looks
By Florida Fit

2007 Honda Fit Sport 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5A)

I went from a Tundra to a Fit. The savings on gas alone is close to the monthly payment. Being able to fold the seats flat I have been able to fit everything that I have needed to. It is a surprisingly fun car to drive and I can fit the kids and enough stuff for a long weekend. Only complaint is a creaking sound from the dash.

Gas mileage, fold flat seats, Ipod jack.

A rear 12V power outlet, better carpet.

Bumpy Ride
By nic815

2007 Honda Fit Sport 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5A)

This car is not good if you are planning to have children, you cant fit the stroller in the trunk with many grocery bags. The back seat is small and with the car seat you can only fit one adult. There is not much leg room for a tall man in the passenger seat, your knees hit the dash board. Unless you live where the roads are paved smooth this car isn't for you, if you go over a pebble it feels like you wrecked the car. I didn't know the tires didn't have locks, and some low life robbed all my alloy wheels and tires, cost 1,000.

gas mileage, ipod jack

More leg room, the radio is better in a Ford Focus, so, better radio, better suspension, ride is too bumpy. Needs arm rest.

I'm converted to Honda!!!!
By fieldschild

2007 Honda Fit 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5A)

After my auto accident in 2007, I needed a vehicle easy to get in and out of. The Honda Fit was just the right height. I didn't have to climb in or out, just sit and twist my legs in and out. I love the folding rear seats. I am single and have to tote groceries, landscaping supplies for my yard, mulch and soil. Even the salesmen couldn't believe I got so much in my little car! They were impressed.

Plenty of room; adaptability of interior for various uses; plenty of airbags. No mechanical repairs yet and I have over 30000 mi. Time for scheduled maintenance though.

A little noisy on the highway; wipers on front need more ranges of speed; back wiper needs to be intermittent; prefer remote unlock/lock; need floor mats -- at least for the front.