Used 2007 Honda Fit Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Honda Fit - Consumer Reviews

2007 Honda Fit

View reviews for a specific Fit model:

Nice car but...
By Peter

2007 Honda Fit 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

This is a great car, fun to drive around town...but she's a screamer on the highway. reving 3400 at 110kph. If you can get used to the high revs, the car is awsome. I turn my stereo up. :o)

Favorite Features

I like the whole car in general.

Suggested Improvements

The clutch does feel a little bit sloppy and maybe make 5th gear a little bit taller.

Honda Fit(s) Me Well
By vivica

2007 Honda Fit 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5A)

This Honda Fit has turned out to be a very reliable car. I have driven it for roughly four months, and the car runs like a dream. It's also a very good gas sipper, and I only have to fill up its tank roughly every 10 days. Not only it's a good little subcompact for someone who just wants an inexpensive thing to commute in, it's also a cute car. I get compliments on its looks from time to time. Overall, it's been a very good car, and I highly recommend it to a routine commuter who wants something that's economical and yet appealing to the eye.

Favorite Features

I really appreciate the looks of the interior and exterior of the car. I like the way the dashboard has been laid out, and I especially love the color of my car, this vivid blue pearl. I also like the design--the 4 doors and the hatchback trunk and the "magic seats" are very handy.

Suggested Improvements

Although the car is close to being an excellent one, it can stand for some improvement. I wish I have more color choices for the interior of the car. I would also like more color choices for the exterior of the car, too. Purple and other shades of blue would be nice alternatives.

FIT YOU??
By nate

2007 Honda Fit Sport 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5A)

I bought my fit because I was working in AZ and living in CA. With the current cost of gas I needed something with good gas mileage. I can travel from Redlands CA to Lake havasu AZ and only use 5gallons of gas doing 70mph the whole way!!! The car handdles really good up in the mountains, and on the freeways. I feel that it is a little under-powered going up and down the hill but then again its only a 4cyl. Im glad that I bought my FIT I wont sale it for anything. Its priced well and will save you a lot of money at the pump for sure.

Favorite Features

If you get the "sport" edition like I did you will love the paddle shifters on the steering wheel!! Its like your driving an indy car. I also like the hatch-back design with how the back seats fold down and you can put a lot of thins in the back.

Suggested Improvements

This car is hard to park because you cant see the hood of the car at all!!! I scraped up my ground affect on the front of the car because I couldnt see how close I was to the little cement stopper in the parking lots. Its just really hard to judge your distance when you cant see past the dashboard.

great car
By sk1988

2007 Honda Fit Sport 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5A)

ridiculously great car that was cheap and it will be paid off this summer too

Love FIT
By abeaver

2007 Honda Fit 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

I have just gotten past the break in period and love the car even more than I anticipated. It really does feel like a '93 CRX. The interior is beautiful and, except for a temperature gauge, seems well equipped for a basic level vehicle. I haven't taken any advantage of the seat configurations yet,the dog is always in the back seat, but the seats are comfortable and well made. I also tested a Yaris. I must admit that the Yaris has a sharper exterior design but the FIT is far nicer on the inside and much more fun to drive. My first calculated fuel tank got me 35 miles/US gallon.

Favorite Features

-handling -5 speed manual transmission -throttle -build quality -driver comfort

Suggested Improvements

-a temperature gauge would be nice -blind spot takes some getting used to.