2007 Honda Fit - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Fit model:
It Fits Me!!
By Grasshopper on 04/23/06 17:36 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Fit Sport 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5A)

So far I have only had my FIT about 24 hours but it has been long enough for me to give it an A+. It handles very well for a subcompact and the gas mileage is great. I am the first in my region to own one of these new Honda's and everyone stares at you when you drive by. Over all it is more that what I expected this car to be. With the Honda name added to it, you cannot buy a better car.

keep Fit, stay Fit
By SAB on 04/22/06 22:37 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Fit Sport 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5A)

Just bought it. Love it! Very responsive throttle, so it feels zippy. Much bigger inside then expected. Comfy ride and surprisingly quiet. I had a 2002 CRV EX and the Fit rides just as nice and has less road noise... could be a better stock tire. I am happy with this little guy and with this kinda gas mileage I'll be grinning from ear to ear for a long time.

The Fit is go
By Hank on 04/22/06 10:49 AM (PDT)

2007 Honda Fit Sport 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5A)

Just purchased this car yesterday and so far I love it!. The most amazing aspect is the room inside and comfortable seats. The ride is a little choppy yet smooth. I can tell it is going to be a gas miser because I have drove it everywhere today and the gas guage hand hasn't moved yet. The stereo is powerful with a quality sound. The handling of the car is quick & precise.

The perfect commuter car??
By Wayne Lynn on 04/20/06 09:36 AM (PDT)

2007 Honda Fit 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5A)

If you need a car that is going to give you excellent gas mileage, is functional and surprisingly peppy, this would be worth looking at. With folding seats in the front and back, the entire inside seems to open up allowing one to transport large items with little difficulty. I purchased to extended warranty and feel good knowing that I have bumper to bumper protection for the first 120,000 miles or 6 years. The only drawback thus far is how the vehicle manages bumps and pavement breakups. On those occasions, the ride can be somewhat 'primitive' - hold on to your fillings! Power locks, windows and remote mirrors as standard accessories are nice touches. Overall, for around 15 grand, a terrific deal!!

Surprising
By Pete on 04/19/06 18:21 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Fit Sport 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5A)

Was about to sign the papers on a Civic EX Sedan and then spied this. A much better choice and tons more fun. It takes a little used getting to going from an F150 to this, but I dont feel unsafe when trucks or SUVs gang up on me on the freeways. This has been out in Europe since 2001, so I wasn't afraid to buy its first year run in the United States.

Fit As a FIDDLE
By Don Cook on 04/15/06 18:33 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Fit Sport 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5A)

Purchased this new Honda after much research, and trading in my '03 Element.This vehicle is extremely comfortable and is nimble and very steady on the road. Check out Car and Driver for May 06..beats 15 other car's in the Fits catagory..Rated #1 on all levels and 50mpg on the Highway and excellent crash test results. Honda is again the benchmark for vehicles and purchase price won't kill the pocketbook.

An excellent and unbelievable car
By FuzFit on 04/14/06 12:43 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Fit Sport 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5A)

I was recently on the hunt for a new car- something small, reliable, and fuel efficient. Fuel prices are off the roof and are only expected to get worse by summer. I was researching on a few small cars, such as the new Yaris and Rio, but they didn't seem to have the thing that I wanted. The second I stepped into the Fit, I immediately knew it was for me. The interior is stylish and high quality. The exterior is also very stylish and looks like many European cars. The thing that amazed me that most was the ROOM INSIDE! WOW! The seats fold down and there is a GIGANTIC amount of space. The performance is also amazing. So smooth, sporty, and quiet. Like a dream. The fit grows on you. I love it.

Great Car!
By David on 04/10/06 04:22 AM (PDT)

2007 Honda Fit Sport 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

I just bought the car, and I gotta say, it is so much fun! Everything works great, the thing even performs great for such a small car! And there's great mileage, and space for all my stuff! I recommend this car for everyone!

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.