Used 2007 Honda Fit Consumer Reviews - 381 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Honda Fit - Consumer Reviews

2007 Honda Fit

View reviews for a specific Fit model:

Second Honda
By bayoujay

2007 Honda Fit Sport 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5A)

My first car was a 90 Civic hatchback, so it's been interesting comparing the similarities and differences. Much easier to enter/exit, more useable space, much more power (even with auto). Having a small child, the rear seat height and tall roof make it relatively easy to put him in and out of the car seat. Took looong roadtrip with my wife and child and enjoyed the comfort of "relax mode" even with the trunk full of stuff. Great highway mileage (37-40), but city mileage has been lackluster for such a small car (23-26). So far, that has been my biggest gripe.

Flexibility of seat configurations, highway mileage, radio, 5-speed auto w/ paddle shifters, exterior appearance, high seating position and airy feeling in front, maintenance minder, cruise availability

Improved city mileage, interior fuel and hatch releases, don't like having to buy Sport model to get cruise, cheap headliner, weak glovebox latch, lack of dead pedal

Nice
By Anush

2007 Honda Fit 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5A)

very gud performance,good mileage, nice interior

Should have bought a golf
By jimmy

2007 Honda Fit 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

Total let down, everyone told me how great Honda is and I bought it. My friend picked up a golf and it is wayyy better. This cars just feels cheap. It looked kinda cool at first but after taking it all in I see that there cars are not as good as the rest of the honda line up

I like the hatch back layout. car is going to be alot more fun in the summer

avoid, this car if you can, resale value will not be high.

Nice car but...
By Peter

2007 Honda Fit 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

This is a great car, fun to drive around town...but she's a screamer on the highway. reving 3400 at 110kph. If you can get used to the high revs, the car is awsome. I turn my stereo up. :o)

I like the whole car in general.

The clutch does feel a little bit sloppy and maybe make 5th gear a little bit taller.

Honda Fit(s) Me Well
By vivica

2007 Honda Fit 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5A)

This Honda Fit has turned out to be a very reliable car. I have driven it for roughly four months, and the car runs like a dream. It's also a very good gas sipper, and I only have to fill up its tank roughly every 10 days. Not only it's a good little subcompact for someone who just wants an inexpensive thing to commute in, it's also a cute car. I get compliments on its looks from time to time. Overall, it's been a very good car, and I highly recommend it to a routine commuter who wants something that's economical and yet appealing to the eye.

I really appreciate the looks of the interior and exterior of the car. I like the way the dashboard has been laid out, and I especially love the color of my car, this vivid blue pearl. I also like the design--the 4 doors and the hatchback trunk and the "magic seats" are very handy.

Although the car is close to being an excellent one, it can stand for some improvement. I wish I have more color choices for the interior of the car. I would also like more color choices for the exterior of the car, too. Purple and other shades of blue would be nice alternatives.