2007 Honda Fit - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Fit model:
Practical yet fun
By KS on 04/28/06 22:06 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Fit Sport 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

Very sensible vehicle. Stick shift is very accurate (my reference is Mazda3 2.3L 5-sp), and well mated to the engine, which has suprisingly enough torque to accelerate without frequent downshifting. Dash is well-laid, everything visible and within reach. Seating position is too low w/o height control, and that does not let the driver take advantage of the large windshield and short hood: visibility forward could be better. Cargo space and configurability is excellent, would be outstanding even for a much larger car. Nice rims, and right size tires for the car size and weight. Everything about this micro-van says "practicality", yet it is fun to drive, too

Uncomfortable
By Bear on 04/28/06 21:37 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Fit Sport 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5A)

I owned this car for 1 week and had to trade it in. This has to be the most uncomfortable seating position in history! I was either too far from the wheel or too close to it w/no leg room. Drive it for more than the 15 minute test drive, youll be glad you did! The seat is poorly designed as well. I'm amazed that Honda sells these things so well in Europe (but I hear it has an adjustable seat height there). When fully loaded with friends, the ride suffers and can be harsh over bumps. Buy a Civic instead!

So far, so good...
By Florida Fit Fan on 04/28/06 20:16 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Fit Sport 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

My wife and I wanted small wagon, and investigated most of the obvious choices. By the time we test-drove the Fit we had a pretty good idea what we wanted, and were both impressed immediately. The clinchers were the standard side airbags, antilock brakes, and the price. We've owned it for a week now. It's a blast to drive, the manual transmission is silky smooth, steering and brakes very responsive. The forward visibility is unbelievable as is the interior room. Main complaint is that the suspension is pretty taut. If you're looking for a budget-priced wagon, you should check this car out.

Awesome car ever
By Stanly on 04/27/06 22:46 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Fit Sport 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5A)

I just got the car yesterday (4/26/2006). I got the HOT RED so happy. I'm the first one who gets this car in that dealership. I love this car so much, because it reach my personal style. I always want to get a car with a lot of spaces and saving gas. SUV is my first choice, but SUV cannot save on gas. FIT came out is my lifeguard, it can save so much money for me during the year.

Wow
By Scott on 04/27/06 07:18 AM (PDT)

2007 Honda Fit Sport 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

I used to own a 1989 Honda CRX - This thing is IDENTICAL to the 88 - 91 Civic Si's spec-wise (even down to the 109hp engine.) I knew it was gonna be great even before I test drove it. The handling is great for such a seemingly tall car. I traded in a mazda protege5 for this one and I gotta say, you wouldn't be able to tell that the mazda cost over $7000 more retail than the Honda. It is impossible to keep it slow and steady in this car, all you want to do is just red-line every gear from stoplight to stoplight - yes, it's THAT fun. I look forward to the next 150000 or so miles I plan on putting into it.

Fit
By Gary W. Maschmeyer on 04/26/06 01:46 AM (PDT)

2007 Honda Fit Sport 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5A)

I have researched this car since early March 2006 and I have found that the information that I have received from several sourices is correct. The fit is fun to drive and easy to drive. It has interior room then I thought and the safety features are second to none on a car this size. I am still breaking in the car but the gas mileage so far has been great. The interior room is more than enough.

Don't Fall for the Music Link!
By BellaB929 on 04/25/06 19:11 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Fit Sport 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5A)

Its a great car and a lot of fun to drive. However, I have a major problem with how Honda has marketing their Ipod Music Link. It leads you to believe that you can scroll through your music with ease from the audio controls. It does not offer a display, instead there is a horribly annoying electronic voice that seldom works. I should have left well enough alone with the AV jack and not added this expensive and worthless feature. Save your money, don't buy it!

Fit is Fun
By Bear on 04/24/06 22:02 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Fit Sport 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5A)

More room inside than a Civic. Has more flexibility w/ cargo and is very entertaining to drive. I wish it had more storage space. A telescopic wheel would be heaven! Having a hard time finding a driving position that works because the wheel only tilts. Have never felt unsafe in this car or lacking sufficent power. I dont know why Edmunds said it's buzzy on the freeway, mine is just fine at 3K doing 80mph.

Love the Car
By MJ on 04/24/06 07:55 AM (PDT)

2007 Honda Fit Sport 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5A)

Just bought it and took it on a road trip. Car performed great and had great gas mileage (35 mpg at 80 mph). It was comfortable and had plenty of room for my wife and daughter. Great car!!

The Perfect MUV (Metro-Urban Vehicle)
By Luke the Duke on 04/23/06 20:24 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Fit Sport 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

The Fit is one sweeeeeet ride. Comfortable, economical, great shifter, zippy performer, handles well. Even though it is a four-year-old design, it shows why Honda garners so many awards and loyal customers. I have heard it compared to the Chevy (Daewoo) Aveo in looks, but The Fit is a much more integrated design, and the interior is light years ahead of the Koreans. No other small hatchback, urban runabout or wagon comes close to the Fit, except perhaps the Scion xA. It is Storm Silver Metallic, sort of an almost charcoal grey, with black interior. The only major flaw is the lack of a sunroof option. Honda, great job! I will surely take a close look at the next-gen Fit in a few years!

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.