Used 2007 Honda Fit Hatchback Consumer Reviews - 382 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Honda Fit Hatchback - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Fit model:

best car ever!
By j

2007 Honda Fit Hatchback Sport 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

I was deciding between the nissan versa and the fit. I'm glad i choose the fit. It's easy on the eyes and my wallet. It's well designed use of space sporty looks sets it apart from all the other econo wannabes.

Its well designed use of space

coolant receptacle is almost inaccessible. other than that its a great car.

First Car
By P.V.

2007 Honda Fit Hatchback Sport 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5A)

This is my first car and first purchase ever and I am beyond pleased. I think I made a great choice. The gas mileage is great. I don't know if I drive less than the average person but when I fill up my tank (which always costs me less than $30) it lasts me practically 2 weeks.

I can hook up my mp3 player, the space. Very spacious car.

Loving It!!!
By Fit4Mom

2007 Honda Fit Hatchback Sport 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

I have the 5 speed manual sport. The car handles well with ample power and agility. Really fun to drive. This car design is extremely well out. The use of interior space is amazing! Plenty of passenger room, ample storage, 5 cup holders. Great stereo system. Climate control. Great gas mileage. Very versatile cargo space.

Everything. Haven't found any of the features to be lacking.

A moonroof would be nice

Very happy
By redandy

2007 Honda Fit Hatchback Sport 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

Ratings are in the context of an economy car. Extremely fun to drive (90% of Cooper level fun), but you get the utility of a much larger car. Gas milage is very good, but not great (~32 mpg city in winter). I'm hoping for the high thirtes on the freeway in the summer. I test drove vs. Yaris and Versa, and MUCH preferred this over either. If you value comfort over handling and can live with less gas milage, you may want to consider the Versa - it's a bit cushier but much less fun to drive IMO. Cost is a bit higher than the others, but ABS, airbags, etc are all standard here. If comparably equipped, the competitors lose their pricing advantage..

Incredibly flexible interior - I've had 4 people + many xmas presents on a 3+ hour drive, and we were all very comfortable. Also, the handling is stellar for a car in this class - none of its competitors comes close here.

The usual here: Telesoping steering wheel Sunroof option. Center console armrest (avail thru aftermarket) Dead pedal (avail thru aftermarket)

2007 Honda Fit Review
By Chatis2

2007 Honda Fit Hatchback Sport 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5A)

Here is a great looking car that takes 87 Octaine gas, gets more than 30 MPG, is five star crash rated, costs less than the average "Yank Tank", and, has paddle shifters to boot. Add in Honda Technology and reliability, couple that with its European design and debugging (no its not a new car) and what's not to like!

Well designed interior. Very roomy inside. Innovative features.

Car should have a temperature gauge. Center console armrest and trunk shade should be standard with the car.