2007 Honda Fit - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Fit model:
Honda Fit 2007
By jmg on 05/14/06 18:44 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Fit Sport 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5A)

Best mini compact car by honda. Nice ride on the curves, accelerates fast, fun to drive on the sport mode. I love it.

I love my Fit!
By Anita on 05/12/06 20:12 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Fit Sport 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5A)

This car is just everything I wanted in a vehicle--a mini SUV-type that is practical yet fun to drive. It is unimaginably responsive. I was surprised that on the open interstate I easily took it over 90mph and not once did it feel out of control or blown about by larger trucks. In fact, just about anything is larger than the Fit, but you don't feel that way inside. I sit up so high that I feel that I am in a big vehicle and have to stop myself from taking on a Hummer! It is the tiny little thing with a big bad attitude.

The FIT is Here
By Billy Teague on 05/12/06 15:40 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Fit Sport 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5A)

I have had my Blaze Orange FIT SPORT for a week and absolutely love it. Handles very well for a small car. A lot bigger than it looks on the inside. Ride is real smooth. Great on gas. Very happy I made a purchase on this car.

Happy Person
By Craig on 05/12/06 12:56 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Fit Sport 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5A)

I just bought the car in May 06. I have driven it for several weeks and wow, what a ride!! I think it handles well and looks good. I can't wait to see the true gas mileage. Great idea of a make!!

love this car
By jpb on 05/12/06 09:49 AM (PDT)

2007 Honda Fit 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5A)

Thoroughly enjoying my 2007 Fit. Superb price with all the safety features standard. Handles great and is fun to drive. Spacious inside. My first Honda, and I doubt I'll buy from another company any time soon. All I need to do now is convince my wife to trade in her VW for one of these. 36+ mpg in mixed use, though will probably increase as the engine breaks in.

Fit
By AW on 05/10/06 07:34 AM (PDT)

2007 Honda Fit Sport 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

Well my fit is about 2 weeks old now and I have to say it is a great car! I have been getting anywhere from 32-35 mpg which is a big improvement over anything else I have owned. The fit is very fun to drive, has a well designed interior with "tons" of room for people or cargo. This is my first new car and my first Honda, I will be buying another Honda in the future.

Honda Fit
By Ethan on 05/09/06 09:54 AM (PDT)

2007 Honda Fit 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

This car has lots of interior space, outstanding performance, and the reliability that Honda is known for. The 5-spd is fun to drive and is quite zippy. The standard safety features also offer great protection from all of the gas-guzzling SUVs out there.

Best of the Sub Compacts
By dsano on 05/09/06 01:54 AM (PDT)

2007 Honda Fit Sport 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

Not in the class of my wife's Acura TL, but just as fun to drive, and much more economical!

Great Little Marvel
By Antonio on 05/08/06 15:27 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Fit 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

Guys, I'm very impressed!. I was thinking to buy, stay with it than give it back to get a Civic. Well, after experience it... no more. I will stick with it for good!. Absolute fabulous. Designed for the city but much better composed during trips. It even makes you feel you're going slower than what you're actuallly going!( Here's why: My family and I went to Tucson, after the first hour on the trip I was pushing it a bit (to TEST ;)) going 100MPH at some stints, then I was in shock when my wife asked me "can you go faster than this" thinking I was going 65MPH or so. The exact same perception I had! and why I was pushing it to check .Now that's composure! Try it!

07' HONDA FIT
By micha on 05/08/06 08:57 AM (PDT)

2007 Honda Fit Sport 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5A)

I think that the car is expensive. Sometimes I regret buying the car. I guess it is ok and if it lasts for a long time then it is worth what I am paying for it.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.