Used 2007 Honda Fit Consumer Reviews - 381 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Honda Fit - Consumer Reviews

2007 Honda Fit

View reviews for a specific Fit model:

First Car
By P.V.

2007 Honda Fit Sport 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5A)

This is my first car and first purchase ever and I am beyond pleased. I think I made a great choice. The gas mileage is great. I don't know if I drive less than the average person but when I fill up my tank (which always costs me less than $30) it lasts me practically 2 weeks.

I can hook up my mp3 player, the space. Very spacious car.

Loving It!!!
By Fit4Mom

2007 Honda Fit Sport 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

I have the 5 speed manual sport. The car handles well with ample power and agility. Really fun to drive. This car design is extremely well out. The use of interior space is amazing! Plenty of passenger room, ample storage, 5 cup holders. Great stereo system. Climate control. Great gas mileage. Very versatile cargo space.

Everything. Haven't found any of the features to be lacking.

A moonroof would be nice

Very happy
By redandy

2007 Honda Fit Sport 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

Ratings are in the context of an economy car. Extremely fun to drive (90% of Cooper level fun), but you get the utility of a much larger car. Gas milage is very good, but not great (~32 mpg city in winter). I'm hoping for the high thirtes on the freeway in the summer. I test drove vs. Yaris and Versa, and MUCH preferred this over either. If you value comfort over handling and can live with less gas milage, you may want to consider the Versa - it's a bit cushier but much less fun to drive IMO. Cost is a bit higher than the others, but ABS, airbags, etc are all standard here. If comparably equipped, the competitors lose their pricing advantage..

Incredibly flexible interior - I've had 4 people + many xmas presents on a 3+ hour drive, and we were all very comfortable. Also, the handling is stellar for a car in this class - none of its competitors comes close here.

The usual here: Telesoping steering wheel Sunroof option. Center console armrest (avail thru aftermarket) Dead pedal (avail thru aftermarket)

2007 Honda Fit Review
By Chatis2

2007 Honda Fit Sport 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5A)

Here is a great looking car that takes 87 Octaine gas, gets more than 30 MPG, is five star crash rated, costs less than the average "Yank Tank", and, has paddle shifters to boot. Add in Honda Technology and reliability, couple that with its European design and debugging (no its not a new car) and what's not to like!

Well designed interior. Very roomy inside. Innovative features.

Car should have a temperature gauge. Center console armrest and trunk shade should be standard with the car.

Fits Me Fine
By Fittobetied

2007 Honda Fit Sport 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5A)

I can't say enough about this vehicle. I have always owned Toyotas and could not resist the Fit. After 34 years of driving and over 6 new cars, this is by far the most fun and practical car I have ever owned. I am still trying to research cars that I think might outdo it in some capacity, but they never live up to it. Especially for the price, cargo, and quality. You will not be disappointed in this car.

Price, Performance is like a sports car, Paddle shifters and cargo space.

Seats need height adjustment. Could use a map light. An armrest in front and back would be more comfortable, not to mention the space for CD's.