Used 2007 Honda Fit Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Honda Fit - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Fit model:

2007 Honda Fit Review
By Chatis2

2007 Honda Fit Sport 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5A)

Here is a great looking car that takes 87 Octaine gas, gets more than 30 MPG, is five star crash rated, costs less than the average "Yank Tank", and, has paddle shifters to boot. Add in Honda Technology and reliability, couple that with its European design and debugging (no its not a new car) and what's not to like!

Well designed interior. Very roomy inside. Innovative features.

Car should have a temperature gauge. Center console armrest and trunk shade should be standard with the car.

Fits Me Fine
By Fittobetied

2007 Honda Fit Sport 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5A)

I can't say enough about this vehicle. I have always owned Toyotas and could not resist the Fit. After 34 years of driving and over 6 new cars, this is by far the most fun and practical car I have ever owned. I am still trying to research cars that I think might outdo it in some capacity, but they never live up to it. Especially for the price, cargo, and quality. You will not be disappointed in this car.

Price, Performance is like a sports car, Paddle shifters and cargo space.

Seats need height adjustment. Could use a map light. An armrest in front and back would be more comfortable, not to mention the space for CD's.

fit as a fiddle
By w snyder

2007 Honda Fit Sport 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5A)

only owned for a week and about 400 miles but already in love with this little car. first tank of gas delivered 33 miles to the gal combination highway and town 70/30 we are fit to be tied at least untill honda comes up with another winner

gas milage and good responce from a very small engine. fit and finish proves it is a honda

tinted glass-better carpet-compass- temp indicator-- all in all a good vech. for the money

On Noise and Stability
By Al

2007 Honda Fit 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5A)

I put 1400 miles on it in 3 months. So far I am very happy with it. Compared with other subcompacts and compact cars, Fit is very quiet and stable. The engine buzzes when its speed hits 80 mph and above, instead of 75 mph, as reported by Edmunds editors. I am comfortable with that since I seldom drive faster than 75. I found it runs very stable and well under my control even at 85 mph. Many compacts might be like floating in the air when you hit this speed.

Categorized in subcompat, yet it gives you more room than all compacts. Great cargo capability. It can haul my 21" tive together with a washer!

Arm-rest

10 000km Review
By Scott H

2007 Honda Fit 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5A)

I got my car in Oct 2006 and have done some good Canadian winter driving. The car sticks to the road like glue, even with the middling tires that came with the car. I am not missing the super-luxurious Maxima I used to have. I am pleased that the car limits my speed to 120km plus a bit for passing. My last car was too fast and I appreciate the reduced number of speeding tickets. The Fit is comfortable, thoughtfully laid out and incredibly practical.

I carry a briefcase, laptop, etc and the fold up back seat holds it securely. When I carry relatives from the airport the hatch and the half seat folded up allows me to carry several mammoth suitcases. When I travel with friends with small children the hatch holds a large stroller

Include the hatchcover and floor mats. Make Honda floormats larger - they don't capture slush well.