Used 2007 Honda Fit Hatchback Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Honda Fit Hatchback - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Fit model:

Good value
By dan dierdorf

2007 Honda Fit Hatchback Sport 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5A)

With summer gas prices looming, I was looking for a vehicle that got good mileage yet was still fun to drive. The Honda Fit "fit" my needs better than the competition. I really love the exterior styling. I get about 34 mpg combined city/hwy. It handles great and sticks to the road well. Safety features are second to none. The bad thing about the car is it isnt too comfortable for long drives. No armrest and gas pedal position cramps my foot. Road noise is more than expected on the highway and you have to floor it to accelerate uphill.

Big headlights.

Arm rest. Adjustable pedals and telescoping steering wheel.

18,000 mile report
By Tardis001

2007 Honda Fit Hatchback Sport 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5A)

After 18,000 miles on my Fit purchased in May 2006, I'm happy to say the car drives as well, looks as good, and feels as good as it did when brand new. No problems at all - no squeaks, rattles, troubles of any sort. It's very solid on the highway, even at 80 mph and heavy traffic. Gas mileage overall, 70% suburban commute and 30% Interstate, is right at 31 mpg. That's about 28-29 in town and 37 highway - I have a rather heavy foot. Lots of room inside - my coworkers always want to go to lunch in my car because it seats 4 large adults quite comfortably. The fit and finish is terrific, dashboard is well laid out, and the stereo is really nice. I'm very happy with the car.

Magic seats, safety rating, cargo space, stereo, low emissions, good mileage, reliability, stability.

Driver seat height adjustment. Adjustable intermittent wipers.

best car ever!
By j

2007 Honda Fit Hatchback Sport 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

I was deciding between the nissan versa and the fit. I'm glad i choose the fit. It's easy on the eyes and my wallet. It's well designed use of space sporty looks sets it apart from all the other econo wannabes.

Its well designed use of space

coolant receptacle is almost inaccessible. other than that its a great car.

First Car
By P.V.

2007 Honda Fit Hatchback Sport 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5A)

This is my first car and first purchase ever and I am beyond pleased. I think I made a great choice. The gas mileage is great. I don't know if I drive less than the average person but when I fill up my tank (which always costs me less than $30) it lasts me practically 2 weeks.

I can hook up my mp3 player, the space. Very spacious car.

Loving It!!!
By Fit4Mom

2007 Honda Fit Hatchback Sport 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

I have the 5 speed manual sport. The car handles well with ample power and agility. Really fun to drive. This car design is extremely well out. The use of interior space is amazing! Plenty of passenger room, ample storage, 5 cup holders. Great stereo system. Climate control. Great gas mileage. Very versatile cargo space.

Everything. Haven't found any of the features to be lacking.

A moonroof would be nice

• SUV