2007 Honda Fit Hatchback - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Fit model:
Fun car, big enough for the kids!
By Katy Lopez on 05/22/06 14:20 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Fit Hatchback Sport 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

What a great car! Superb handling and smooth ride. Awesome styling, interior and exterior, lots of room. My two young daughers can sit comfortably in the back with enough room inbetween them for their toys. The best part is, it's a fun, young car...not a boring minivan :) Definitely the best car I have owned (and I've had 2 other Hondas).

Nice little ride
By carfanatic on 05/22/06 13:54 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Fit Hatchback Sport 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

The MT Fit Sport is a nice little ride. It handles superbly, like a sports car. Pick-up is good for a 1.5 litre engine. Build quality is excellent. This is a great little car.

What a CAR!!!!
By Jason on 05/21/06 21:29 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Fit Hatchback Sport 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5A)

This is the best car I ever bought. Everything about this ride rocks. There is so much space inside. Everyone should buy one. The interior is incredible. The outside is stylish. The gas mileage is incredible. What's not to like. Well, I guess the 109 hp engine is the only down side... but, that equals the rocking gas mileage. Buy one... you won't regret it.

Great car but missing some stuff
By gerard on 05/21/06 19:59 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Fit Hatchback Sport 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

Ok...I traded my car for this one just a few days ago. Believe it or not, I had an '05 Acura RSX Type-S. I wanted the extra room and the gas mileage as well as a more user friendly package and lower insurance rates. I was impressed with everything with this FIT. The instrument cluster is BETTER than the RSX, there's a ton more room, and the ingress and degress is what sold me. Power is lacking but that's what's sacraficed for MPG.

"Perfect" Fit
By Shelbydel on 05/20/06 17:46 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Fit Hatchback 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

Love the FIT. I have had my FIT for 2 weeks now and it is a Perfect FIT for me and my daughter. Drives like a dream and the room inside is incredible! I have a 30 mile commute each way and it has made getting to and from work FUN. The gas mileage is wonderful! I average 35 mtg. GREAT car for the money!!!

Just Starting
By Orange Blossom on 05/20/06 08:10 AM (PDT)

2007 Honda Fit Hatchback Sport 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5A)

This is an excellent economical car with high quality features. Little engine that can, does the job. Excellent handling and braking characteristics with a firm ride on rough roads. Great head and legroom front and rear. Very good space with flexible interior for carrying wide variety of stuff. Interesting maintenance reminders via the screen which also tells you how well your oil and filter are performing.

Love the car, but not the MPG
By Maksimka on 05/17/06 18:33 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Fit Hatchback 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5A)

Was looking for a car that will be easy on the wallet and high fun and convenience. This car fit's the bill, and overall I am very happy with it. One disappointment is gas mileage, I only get 24MPG in the City instead of the promised 31 and with a 10 gallon tank that means that you have to fill up about every 200 miles.

I love my Fit!!!
By nwlove on 05/15/06 21:48 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Fit Hatchback Sport 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5A)

I recently bought a Honda Fit! My main goal was to get better fuel efficiency for my two hour a day commute. The Fit has really paid off! I averaged 34 miles to the gallon on my first tank, which will only get better as the engine breaks in:) I have two children and we aren't having any problems finding room for everyone and their stuff! The Fit rides smooth, looks great, and is all around fun to drive! The AUX jack that comes standard on the Sport model was also a plus! Honda really thought this vehicle out before releasing it, it's got it all!

My FIT is GO!
By mathprof on 05/15/06 16:49 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Fit Hatchback Sport 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

So far, the Fit is GO! I live in a rural area, and even when carrying 4 other teenage boys to the skatepark up a good hill, no problem!

The Perfect FIT
By happy on 05/15/06 12:34 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Fit Hatchback Sport 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

I'm happier with this car in the one week that I've owned it than I was with my Beetle... the first car that I ever loved:) This car is much more practical for today's varied needs. The design puts safety first, and flexibility a close second. This car can be set up like a computer lounge or a comfortable ride for the dogs... I can't say enough good things about it! Also, I just went on a 400 mile trip and was comfortable the entire time listening to my Ipod through the 200 watt speakers... was never bothered with engine noise or felt like I needed to 'stand up and shake out my legs' from sitting too long. And I was smiling at the gas station!

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.