Used 2007 Honda Fit Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Honda Fit - Consumer Reviews

2007 Honda Fit

View reviews for a specific Fit model:

18,000 mile report
By Tardis001

2007 Honda Fit Sport 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5A)

After 18,000 miles on my Fit purchased in May 2006, I'm happy to say the car drives as well, looks as good, and feels as good as it did when brand new. No problems at all - no squeaks, rattles, troubles of any sort. It's very solid on the highway, even at 80 mph and heavy traffic. Gas mileage overall, 70% suburban commute and 30% Interstate, is right at 31 mpg. That's about 28-29 in town and 37 highway - I have a rather heavy foot. Lots of room inside - my coworkers always want to go to lunch in my car because it seats 4 large adults quite comfortably. The fit and finish is terrific, dashboard is well laid out, and the stereo is really nice. I'm very happy with the car.

Favorite Features

Magic seats, safety rating, cargo space, stereo, low emissions, good mileage, reliability, stability.

Suggested Improvements

Driver seat height adjustment. Adjustable intermittent wipers.

best car ever!
By j

2007 Honda Fit Sport 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

I was deciding between the nissan versa and the fit. I'm glad i choose the fit. It's easy on the eyes and my wallet. It's well designed use of space sporty looks sets it apart from all the other econo wannabes.

Favorite Features

Its well designed use of space

Suggested Improvements

coolant receptacle is almost inaccessible. other than that its a great car.

First Car
By P.V.

2007 Honda Fit Sport 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5A)

This is my first car and first purchase ever and I am beyond pleased. I think I made a great choice. The gas mileage is great. I don't know if I drive less than the average person but when I fill up my tank (which always costs me less than $30) it lasts me practically 2 weeks.

Favorite Features

I can hook up my mp3 player, the space. Very spacious car.

Loving It!!!
By Fit4Mom

2007 Honda Fit Sport 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

I have the 5 speed manual sport. The car handles well with ample power and agility. Really fun to drive. This car design is extremely well out. The use of interior space is amazing! Plenty of passenger room, ample storage, 5 cup holders. Great stereo system. Climate control. Great gas mileage. Very versatile cargo space.

Favorite Features

Everything. Haven't found any of the features to be lacking.

Suggested Improvements

A moonroof would be nice

Very happy
By redandy

2007 Honda Fit Sport 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

Ratings are in the context of an economy car. Extremely fun to drive (90% of Cooper level fun), but you get the utility of a much larger car. Gas milage is very good, but not great (~32 mpg city in winter). I'm hoping for the high thirtes on the freeway in the summer. I test drove vs. Yaris and Versa, and MUCH preferred this over either. If you value comfort over handling and can live with less gas milage, you may want to consider the Versa - it's a bit cushier but much less fun to drive IMO. Cost is a bit higher than the others, but ABS, airbags, etc are all standard here. If comparably equipped, the competitors lose their pricing advantage..

Favorite Features

Incredibly flexible interior - I've had 4 people + many xmas presents on a 3+ hour drive, and we were all very comfortable. Also, the handling is stellar for a car in this class - none of its competitors comes close here.

Suggested Improvements

The usual here: Telesoping steering wheel Sunroof option. Center console armrest (avail thru aftermarket) Dead pedal (avail thru aftermarket)