2007 Honda Fit - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Fit model:
Best car ever!!!!
By legalavin on 03/19/14 08:13 AM (PDT)

2007 Honda Fit 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

I've owned infinity' s and Lexus most of my 'driving' life. Great cars. Then when my son was ready to go off to college we bought him a FIT. It was so much fun I stole it from him and gave him my old G20.

Keeps on going.....
By fitgator on 09/09/13 18:14 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Fit Sport 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

I last posted a review in 2010. I still own this car and still love it. Knock on wood, I still have never taken it in for a repair (just routine maint), and it has 150k on it. I just calculated my mileage the other day, and, after driving some highway, some windy mtn roads, I was averaging 40.5 mpg!!!! That is amazing for a car of this age. Yes, the interior (like the floor "carpet") can be a little shoddy, but the seats have held up fine. When I wash it, it still looks like a new car. I have the 5-speed (wouldn't have an automatic with a 1.5L engine), and I have plenty of power for highway passing and climbing hills. When merging on the interstate, I can fly and blow past folks.

Love my Fit 07
By sharonartist on 01/18/13 15:47 PM (PST)

2007 Honda Fit 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5A)

I bought my Fit used with 45K on it. Mileage is 92K now PROS: I'm 5'3" & find it very comfortable on my round trip commute of 50 miles and 4 hour trips. 2. It has huge cargo capacity for it's size. Hauls all my art and display equipment. Brakes work fine. Tires were new when I bought it & still have them after 47K more miles. I rotate seasonally. It runs like a champion!!! I'll buy another one! CONS: the quality of the seat covers & floor covering - sub standard. Carpet has worn easily and everything sticks to it. 2. The front bumper is very low & doesn't clear average bumper stops -beware & stop before you hit it. 3. Automatic trans. shifts a bit rough...just minor problems.

Fun to drive and soo cute ! Awesome Gas mileage
By mickmarion on 04/24/12 08:21 AM (PDT)

2007 Honda Fit Sport 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5A)

I just wished she was taller. I get tired of hitting the dips, cars should not be made so low at 4 inches taller or more. But she is so roomy, we have 3 dogs and all fit back there perfectly. The seats never sit upright. She doesn't look roomy from the outside until you look inside. That is why she is a Fit, can fit everything !!

Love it!
By m_n_mcandy on 04/17/12 08:53 AM (PDT)

2007 Honda Fit Sport 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5A)

I didn't make the decision to purchase this car. It was the only car on the lot that fit my budget, I didn't even like the color (red) but I had no choice. However, I have not been disappointed, other than the low front bumper that I had to get repaired twice. (at no cost). I just recently took my littel red car to PA from VA. She did great!!! I filled up my tank once going and once leaving, without stopping for gas I made it to my destinations leaving 1/4 tank of gas. She drove smoothly, kept up with the flow of traffic, and I was comfortable because of the space in the car.

Great Car
By motormind123 on 03/25/11 15:31 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Fit 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5A)

A very good small car only problem are the tires which were not very good on snowy roads and did not wear well. But this is a small price to pay for so much fun and a roomy interior. I'am glad that I did not get the sport model as their have been a lot of problems with the front spoiler.

Fit
By James on 10/18/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2007 Honda Fit 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5A)

I bought my Fit new in May 2006. It now has over 81,000 miles on it and I have never had to take it to the repair shop for anything other than brakes. Even at 81K miles, I am getting around 35 mpg. The only complaint I have with it is that it wears tires very quickly. I have an alignment done at every oil change, and it still doesn't help. The dealer says there is no known problem with tire wear on the Fit.

Almost perfect lil rocket
By dodolaje on 10/06/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2007 Honda Fit Sport 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5A)

Got a very high mileage company car yes bought it 2007 model and as of today 10/6/10 it clock 1339xx miles everyone was shocked. I was shocked when my boss handed it to me. It has brake problem making noise from the driver side it was the pads replace it and voila as good as new tires go for aftermarket it last longer. Handling great, I do delivery for overflow route so I don't haul that much stuff but still fill the whole car. Only big problem was my boss did hit curb when he fell asleep on the wheel. It didn't crash it but somehow the bumper keep coming off every now and then. Plus the fender liner gone. Other than that no other complain.

Honda Fit Sport
By linda on 10/05/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2007 Honda Fit Sport 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5A)

I purchased the Honda Fit Sport for the amazing interior cargo space, and that has proven to be a big plus! However - there are some things that I do not like - having driven it now for almost 5 months. The driver seat, for any driving time more then an hour, is very uncomfortable. The back lumbar support is great but the seat causes hip pain. The paint seems to be shoddy - in a couple of spots I believe I actually see the beginnings of rust, AND last but not least - the front spoiler! It is WAY too low! It scraped going in and out of a driveway - now it the paint is damaged! The driveway was in no way high - there were no bumps - it was just the pitch at the end.

Honda Fit Not yet convinced.
By Tblue32 on 08/12/10 12:23 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Fit Sport 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5A)

Thus Far we had to return it to the Dealership for front end vibration. Also I've noticed the paint on exterior scratches easily. My front spoiler Paint is cracking and peeling at the Lip. The Seats really make my hip hurt with trips over an hour. Engine is great I really appreciate it spunky. But the shift points are really annoying it feels like it hesitates when shifting at randoms times. Not smooth. I used Chevron or Shell Gas I"m only getting about 367 Miles per gallon. Not quite what Honda says. Not sure I drive pretty conservative and mostly Fwy miles. Also very odd when braking down hill the tans will downshift abruptly as I read I understand it's part of the design.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.