Used 2007 Honda Fit Consumer Reviews - 382 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Honda Fit - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Fit model:

What a great FIT for me!
By Charles Kesl

2007 Honda Fit 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

Absolutely zero mechanical problems after 100,000 miles. Roomy interior can fit furniture, bikes, and luggage other SUV's, trucks and large vehicles cannot. Handles really well, and driver visibility is great. Car vibrates heavily above 80mph. Outstanding gas mileage. Low chassis clearance requires caution with curbs, potholes, etc. Could use a little more legroom, like my 1993 Civic. Overall awesome, efficient, practical, useful, solid, high quality.

Best maintenance free car I have ever owned!
By sue Johnston

2007 Honda Fit Sport 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

Great small car! Wonderful for commuting. Gets great gas mileage. Has a wonderful cargo area. I put a recliner in the back to take to Goodwill. Great on trips of 200-400 miles. The seats are not that comfortable for a trip across country! We did take a trip to Oregon once and it was ok, but I wouldn't do it again! It is noisy on the freeway but you can still hear the radio really well. Love the cruise control on the highway. Very low maintenance. I have put brakes and new tires and that's about all. The only reason I would sell it is I want to buy another one because now they have back-up cameras and bluetooth.

Great Gas Milage
By Jenny

2007 Honda Fit 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

Gets good gas Milage 36-42 miles per gallon.
Seats are very comfortable.
Lots of room. Low maintenance.
You can lay the back seats down to make more room in the trunk area to haul things.

awesome car!!!!
By cindy.clark@u@gmail.com

2007 Honda Fit Sport 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

just put my 07 fit over two hundred and still loving bernie !!!

Best car ever!!!!
By legalavin

I've owned
infinity' s and Lexus most of my
'driving' life. Great cars. Then when my son was ready to go off to college we bought him a FIT. It was so much fun I stole it from him and gave him my old G20.

My son is 6'1" and carries sports equipment, robots and his buddies. The car needed to have headroom and cargo room. Plus my husband is 6'3" and a musician so we needed room for him too. This car has a ton of headroom and the cargo space/backseat is huge depending upon the configuration you use. The gas mileage is unreal, it sips rather than guzzles. To fill up the car at current prices ($3.85) it costs $35. I fill up every week and a half. It's also a blast to drive its responsive peppy, and powerful enough to get me onto the freeway at speed limit. I'd buy another one in a heartbeat. Also, before I bought the car I asked strangers in parking lots how they liked the car, they all loved it.

I hate the location of the off button for the radio. It's tiny and in a weird place.