2010 Honda Element SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Element model:
Won't start again
By Not Happy on 11/30/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2010 Honda Element SUV EX 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I purchased a new Honda Element in May and it has been in the shop 2 times this time over a week and getting response "we don't know the techs are looking at it". will not run if not started daily. Left me stuck in Washington DC and 3 additional times at home. Honda will not provide a rental call while they guess at issue. Also, purchases Honda Civic SI 2010 same time have had no issues with that so far. what a bummer!

Love the car except
By MrMike on 07/06/10 06:19 AM (PDT)

2010 Honda Element SUV EX 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

This is a perfect sized vehicle for my needs. I totally removed the back seats and use it as a van. I have some disappointments like The stereo system is ok at best. The front seats should've been able to go all the way forward when in forward position. The rust proofing found under the fender wells should've been sprayed everywhere on the undercarriage. It deceives a buyer into thinking he has rustproofing there. In my opinion, even a weekend car painter knows that all the door jambs should be painted the same as the rest of the vehicle. My Element is like that n some parts of the jambs while the rest is the same as what you find under the hood. I cant believe this is standard for a car

Nice Car for the Price
By Linda on 12/01/09 11:55 AM (PST)

2010 Honda Element SUV EX 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Drove the car from N.C. to N.Y. 16 hours and over 900 miles. Had no problem keeping up with the traffic, plus going up and down the hills with no problem. Gas mileage average 28mpg. Traded my 2007 V-6 Nissan Murano for the Element. It does not have all the bells and whistles as my Murano but the price is right. Love the gas mileage, fun car to drive. Love how you can change the seats around. Very dog friendly. So much room, it has more cargo space then the murano. Also loved listening to the XM radio. Handles well and like how the doors open up for easy access.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Honda Element Suv in VA is:

$113 per month*