Great but not without flaws
By jack31 on
2009 Honda Element LX 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 5A)
Overall great car have had no problems getting the kids in and out of the back (one in car seat), maneuvers nicely and has plenty of power though is no race car. Gas mileage is around 23.5mpg city. Functionality of the vehicle is nice. The interior room is fantastic even for tall people like me (6'3"). Here are the bad points for me; as a passenger I am quite comfortable however driving is another story. I can't seem to get into a truly comfortable position drivers seat adjusted too low hurts hips, too high can't see traffic lights, telescoping steering wheel would help also. I'm thin and seat could use more cushion. Wife loves car and it's hers so it's ok. Road noise can be LOUD.
Favorite Features
Utility of interior, smooth power, gas mileage. Looks great, everything works nicely and seems well built, nice feel to the vehicle.
Suggested Improvements
More cushion in the seats, less road noise though I hear better tires help, telescoping steering wheel, more closable storage. Great car just take it for a 30 minute cruise before you buy.