2009 Honda Element SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Element model:
I LOVE My Element! : )
By VERY HAPPY : ) on 09/25/09 21:10 PM (PDT)

2009 Honda Element SUV LX 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Just traded in our 2008 Honda Accord EX for the Element. I have to say I'm very happy with it. IT's very roomy and safe feeling. My children are 6'1" and 6'3" and they sit comfortable in the back seat. The seats have to be reclined some because my tallest sons head will touch the ceiling. The ride is smooth. You don't feel every bump in the road either like we felt in the Accord. The lights don't blink constantly like our Honda Accords did. My husband loves our new Element also. It's so much fun to drive. You won't feel claustrophobic. We have had a 2004 and a 2007 Suburban LT, a Chrysler 300 touring and even though they were more luxurious The Element is our favorite.

Very Pleased
By Buy One! on 09/24/09 03:35 AM (PDT)

2009 Honda Element SUV LX 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Looked at these when I bought my last new vehicle in 2006, finally bought one this summer. You will not be disappointed. Great utility, handling, looks. Comfortable unless you are in the back seat, although there is plenty of room there - just rough ride when sitting on the rear wheel well. Great stereo, fun to drive, good gas mileage. Wish I'd bought one sooner and considering buying another one since my daughter has hijacked this one! GREAT value for the price.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2009 Honda Element Suv in VA is:

$113 per month*