2008 Honda Element Consumer Review: The Perfect All Around Car for

2008 Honda Element - Consumer Review

The Perfect All Around Car for Me!
By Lizzie on

2008 Honda Element EX 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I am a manufacturers rep and drive many miles - I've logged 67K miles in 15 months. My Element is reliable, roomy, has plenty of power on the highway, tons of room for me to carry my samples; headroom to accommodate the tallest of passengers - legroom to spare; this cute little SUV has it all...plus, the lack of carpet makes it so easy to keep clean - after a visit to the beach sweeping out the sand is a breeze. The best part, for me, is that it's ultra easy for my two 80 lb Labradors to jump in and out of - The rear seats come out and give them a huge area. Also, the seats are washable - this is a plus when you have dogs with muddy feet or when you spill your coffee... the Element has it all!

No carpet makes it easy to keep clean. Easy to clean fabric on seats. Huge cargo area; suicide doors and clamshell opening in rear make it easy to load big or awkward cargo.

I wish the cruise control selector was located on the steering column - it's in a very awkward spot near the door and too low.