2008 Honda Element Consumer Review: Ripped off from Honda Dealer

2008 Honda Element SUV - Consumer Review

Ripped off from Honda Dealer
By bproctor on

2008 Honda Element SC 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I'm sorry to say that I didn't do my homework with this car! So, shame on me. However, I was told by the Honda Service Dept that all Honda Heaters don't and won't shoot heat down on to your feet when you point the heater control to feet and defroster! Also, the brakes stick and that seems to be the norm! Anybody else have these issues! Thank you. Major blind spot because of the doors! I would love to return the car!
By believe
on 03/09/12 09:24 AM (PST)

Interesting post,......my guess is you bought it without driving it? First thing I have always done is looked over my shoulder while driving it to see if there are any blind spots. Never bothered me since I use my side mirrors for most of my driving, etc. Also, I don't believe there is a problem with the heat control, in fact, I've NEVER heard that one before! What a great car though, your the first person I've heard that wants to get rid of it. It does everything well.