Perfect For Dog Owners and For Commuting
By Louise on
2008 Honda Element LX 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 5A)
I spent a year looking for a suv that got good gas mileage and would fit my 4 dogs in (Great Dane,2 Rat Terriers and Border Collie). I keep turning away from the Element due to its not so attractive appearance,but it was overall perfect for what I needed! It by far beats every SUV with gas mileage and space. With the dogs, no carpet to worry about, therefore no smelly car! The buying process was painful. We spent 6 hours at the dealership trying to get a good price. We walked out paying $19k with $290 a month payments. We did good. Great Car, wouldn't give it up for anything!
Favorite Features
Easy to clean,lots of cargo space,lot of space for tall people (my 6 ft tall friend fits comfortably, easy to drive (very light),cool and different interior design,removal seats,waterproof seats, gas mileage (19-24 mpg in traffic) and reliability.
Suggested Improvements
Plastic scratches easy,blind spots on sides,i think interior plastic is slightly flimsy, speakers could be slightly better sounding, passenger doors are a pain,675 weight limit for cargo sucks but I believe there are more better things than worse about this car!!!