2008 Honda Element Consumer Review: Honda Element

2008 Honda Element SUV - Consumer Review

Honda Element
By RARosen on

2008 Honda Element EX 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

As a large person I have found the selection of comfortable vehicles in any catagory lacking. I already own a Chrysler Town & Country and wanted to replace a 2000 Dodge Stratus. I was pleasently surprised at the physical comfort available in this car. I can get in and out without having to duck down or hit my head. All controls are in the right place and easy to work. Handeling is quick and steering is responsive and the ride quality is excellent for a car of this size. I have had the car for a little over a month and have put on 1,500 miles so I can't really comment on reliability. Fit and finish is better that any of the cars that I have owner in the last 40 years.

High roof and wide front doors. Clear 360 degree views.

Front seat head restraints need improvement for comfort. No matter how I adjust the seat or restraint height my head bounces on it. I have solved this by removing the driver's head restraint and reinstalling it backwards.