2008 Honda Element 2.4L 4-cyl. AWD 5-speed Manual Consumer Review - Fun To Drive and Extremely

2008 Honda Element SUV - Consumer Review

Fun To Drive and Extremely Comfortable
By FMBGSU on

2008 Honda Element LX 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

This car is really fun to drive but I do recommend the manual transmission. I test drove both the automatic and manual and definitely found the manual to give more power and also make the car more enjoyable to drive. The car shifts very smoothly and accelerates pretty well. My passengers never have to fight over the front seat anymore as the back seats are just as comfortable with plenty of leg room. I was worried at first that the styling had just caught my attention and I would get sick of it after a week but a few months later I am still in love with my Element. In essence it is a utility vehicle but on the LX trim there are more than enough features to get the job done.

Favorite Features

The unique style, very comfortable seats, great 5 speed manual transmission, good sound system, seating configuration flexibility, east to read display, easy to clean interior, great handling.

Suggested Improvements

The moon roof is a little on the difficult side to remove. Also a center console or arm rests would be really nice on the LX.