2008 Honda Element Consumer Review: Can't Beat it !

2008 Honda Element - Consumer Review

Can't Beat it !
By Can't Beat it ! on

2008 Honda Element LX 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

It took me 6 months to make up my mind as my 05 Nissan Frontier lease was ending. Looked at all of the econo- boxes, just couldn't do it! Couldn't commit to driving a sardine-can for the next 4-5 years, despite the price of gas. Between my wife and I, we've owned 4 Civics and 1 CR-V over the last years, so don't break up a winning streak, go back to Honda. This is now Honda #6! Excellent little truck, does all I needed and wanted; kayaks on roof, r/c sailboat in back, room for the Greyhound too! Didn't need leather, carpet, Bluetooth, MP3 either. Just a dependable, versatile small SUV.Have been watching Elements since they first came out but were too costly in Canada, much better deals in S.FL!

Love the look. Ok, it's a little different from the norm, but that adds to it's appeal (in my humble opinion). The back seats that fold up on the walls, can't beat it! Handles well, gets up to interstate speed no problem, comfortable enough, gas mileage OK, not great but OK. Turning and parking.

That's a tough one! More power plugs up front...you know, that's about all I can think of! Speaks volumes for the quality, equipment and finish on Hondas doesn't it. All depends on what you want in a small SUV. For me, it's just a great little truck!!