2008 Honda Element Consumer Review: Best vehicle purchase

2008 Honda Element - Consumer Review

Best vehicle purchase
By sportbiker29 on

2008 Honda Element EX 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I bought my Element used with 21,000 miles on it and have since put 7,000 miles on it with only great news to report. My Element has given me a reliable and fun driving experience from day one. I've used the Element to go camping and haul all my equipment to evenings at the Drive-In theater. The AWD makes driving in the rain a breeze and I love, love, love the ride height of the Element. The water resistant seats and flooring have worked out nicely for my trips down to the beach with my 90lb dog. I enjoy my Element more and more every day and I can't wait for snow season to take the Element to the slopes for some snowboarding!!!

The all around utility of the vehicle for my active lifestyle that still allows me Honda quality and reliability. The ride height and comfort are a plus for a small vehicle and cargo room is second to none. Getting the Honda certified used warranty for 100,000 miles was the icing on the cake.

The ride is a little rough and improved MPG is always nice. I get on average 20-22 MPG and that is with upgraded wheels and tires on a AWD setup.