Used 2008 Honda Element SC SUV Consumer Reviews - 2 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2008 Honda Element SUV - Consumer Reviews

2008 Honda Element SUV

View reviews for a specific Element model:

My Tissuebox
By AL

2008 Honda Element SUV SC 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I am thrilled with my Blue Tissuebox. The reason I bought the SC was because it came with the armrest with storage. Currently dealers are giving cars away cheap and this was a great deal so I couldn't pass it up. I have no problem with the mileage. It gets exactly what the sticker said. I love the steering and I feel my SC is very comfortable.

I like the suicide doors it keeps my 8 year old in check, the rear seats fold up or can be removed for more storage.

The visors must have extenders. When you pull them to block the sun coming in from the driver or passenger window they are worthless. More options such as a DVD player and better stereo system. Get rid of XM and get Sirius. Probably a 5th passenger seat would be useful

I love it "but"
By dds4

2008 Honda Element SUV SC 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

When I saw my black SC in the show room I loved it. Unfortunately, I drove a regular EX and then bought the SC. The SC is very harsh riding on long trips, punishing actually. It is at the dealer now replacing a defective rear tailgate hinge. For around town it is great and fun to drive. If you travel on weekends, I would select something else if you like some level of comfort.

Different look, cool interior, great head room, fun to drive.

More attention to comfort, better visibility, improve gas mileage.