2007 Honda Element Consumer Review: Value and Style

2007 Honda Element - Consumer Review

Value and Style
By Trent on

2007 Honda Element SC 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Just got my Element last week after going in to drive the CR-V. While the CRV is nicer and more refined than previous years, there is just no room for my toys and gear. The Element started to be more attractive from a pure cost of ownership standpoint, as I was looking at leasing a more expensive vehicle originally, but I could purchase the Element for the roughly the same monthly payment. I drove both the SC and standard model, and love the handling of the SC and the unique interior trim points. I'll miss 4WD, but love the wider tires and improved headlight/front end look. I drove it in snow/ice 2 days after purchasing, and although I was a bit tense without 4WD there, it was good.

-Cool headlights -Awesome wheels! -Great stereo -Integrated XM -Tons of storage -Center console compared to EX model -Sporty handling and peppy off the line for a 4-banger

Give us a place to rest our left foot! They assume your going to sit like at a table I guess - there's carpet at an angle where I want to put my left foot - no rubber/plastic pad to rest on. A 4WD option for the SC trim would sell-I expect to see that next year. A lot of engine noise (good stereo!)