2007 Honda Element Consumer Review: This car rocks my world!!!

2007 Honda Element - Consumer Review

LX 4dr SUV (2.4L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

This car rocks my world!!!
By somma on

2007 Honda Element LX 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

What a great little car! I can fit my mountain bikes, snowboards, backpacking equipment and the kitchen sink if I needed to in this awesome car. If you are a person who loves the outdoors, this car will DEFINITELY love you too. If you are a little bit messy - muddy or spill- prone like I am, just hose out the inside and get on with your life. No tent? That's fine. Just recline all the seats and sleep under the moon roof with the doors wide open. I love how the doors swing wide open so that you can put whatever you need to in the back seat without shutting your front door and opening your back door. Oh - and it makes a great changing room on cold snowboarding days, too!

Hose-out flooring...interior bike mounts...roominess...turning radius...gas mileage...

it's hard to secure stuff sometimes. It's so open and the floors are so slick that my stuff rolls all over the place inside of it. Seats can be heavy and cumbersome to remove entirely - hooking them up on the sides is easy, though. I also would like higher ground clearance.