2007 Honda Element Consumer Review: My Little Deuce Coupe

2007 Honda Element - Consumer Review

My Little Deuce Coupe
By FB-HOF Joe on

2007 Honda Element SC 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I have 3,000 miles on my black 2007 SC and have not been dissappointed with its looks, performance, ride comfort, transporting capacity and its good looks inside & out. The XM radio performance is outstanding! Front seating is quite cmfortable and provides very good stability in turns. The disc brakes are super smooth and stop the vehicle quickly without any nose-diving or pitching. The factory Goodyear tires give a luxury-sedan ride and road grip with responsive handling. I added a rear spoiler to top off the good looks. I would have added fog lights but they are overpriced ($400.00 is a bit heavy on the wallet). You won't be disappointed at all getting an SC! Enjoy!

Glides smoothly on a better-surface interstate highway. Highway mileage 2-3 MPG better than rating of 27. Driver door design allows for two different elbow rest positions.

1. Power side windows for better ventilation when not using A/C. 2. Center Console a little higher for driver arm rest. 3. Power moonroof