2007 Honda Element Consumer Review: Look of a Jeep, Quality of a H

2007 Honda Element SUV - Consumer Review

Look of a Jeep, Quality of a Honda
By Kahnabus on

2007 Honda Element SC 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

We purchased this on a whim. We were looking into the CR-Vs but when I got in it It was too small, o we checked out the Element. What a nice ride. The seats are very comfortable and the "theater" style seating is cool. Much better stability than most SUVs. To be honest, seeing these on the road didn't seem appealing to me, but the moment I test drove this car I was hooked. It's a fun car to drive. This is the 4th Honda we have owned (5th if you include the 1990 Acura Integra) and I wouldn't trade any of them for another vehicle. We got the Nighthawk black pearl. So far this is the only vehicle I have owned that I didn't noticed a ton of before and especially after purchasing on the road. I'm so satisfied with this vehicle I will probably buy a second one later on down the road But will probably have to pry the Keys to our 2 door Civic from me.

Favorite Features

Cargo room, The excellent sound system, unique looks, suicide doors, 18" alloys. The wide view the front window allows. Ease of getting my son in and out of his car seat, and last but not least the XM radio.

Suggested Improvements

Gas mileage. No optional rubber floors like the EX and LX have standard. A little more horsepower. Can't think of anything else.