2007 Honda Element Consumer Review: Kiwi Metallic

2007 Honda Element - Consumer Review

Kiwi Metallic
By theElemenT on

2007 Honda Element EX 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I love my new Element. It drives and handles so much better than the 2004 Element I traded in. I love the new black utility floor and it is so much easier to get people in the back seats with the seat belts intergrated into the front seats. I'm glad Honda gave the Element VSA and side curtain air bags for safety reasons. I can haul my two Saint Bernards with little problems now. The 166-hp is a nice improvement along with the 5-speed auto. I get about 28 on the highway on average and about 25 in the city. Can't wait to see if it handles even better in the snow than my last Element.

I really like the sunroof that is in the back. I can open that and my Saints can get all the air they need. Also the utiliy floor and waterproof seats are a big plus,they are easy to clean after having two messy, 190 lb. dogs that drool. Basically I just love this car. I wouldn'y give it up.

No suggested mprovements. I love it the way it is. It's the best car for a bachelor.
By evjmarsh
on 02/27/11 08:02 AM (PST)

Do you need to take out both back seats for your St. Bernards? I have one and am considering an element, but have had lousy luck trying to see one in person. I'm wondering if there is much space left behind the back seats if the are left in. Thanks