2007 Honda Element Consumer Review: Just What We Expected

2007 Honda Element - Consumer Review

Just What We Expected
By Dave Carroll on

2007 Honda Element EX 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

The day we bought our car we bought a puppy. This is a perfect puppy car. The back door in halves allows us to reach in and giver her a treat wthout the big door hassle. We run around here with the dog or go to Colorado with the dog. It is just right. I have had 14 Lexus cars and SUVs. Why spend the dough? This works and runs like a clock but at half price. I'm a fairly tall guy and when it is cold I opt for a hat. This baby has room for me with room to spare. I like the wash down interior. My EX has the higher quality seat covers front and back. Tough durable stuff. I just came from the lumber yard. Didn't even have to pull my trailer. It is a PRACTICAL fun vehicle.

Integrated XM, BIG subwoofer, iPod plug-in, Jeep look, FIVE speed automatic in my 2007 EX, 166 HP is just right, quick out and in back seats, colored fenders, OH junk box, 12 volt plugs, extra cup holders, alloy wheel look, split rear doors, in-wheel controls, seats make into bed, vinyl floor.

Upgraded Element camp out package with side and back tent, get rid of the trench in the floor by the doors or have a removable 2" drain hole to hose down the dirt and water to the outside and just plug in back up (hey thats a really good idea! I might put it in myself. More MPG - green tech.