It's a good fit!
By Lisa on
2007 Honda Element SC 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5A)
Traded in a '03 Accord EX V6 for the '07 Element SC. I really bought it for function and convenience (I have 3 dogs), but found there's a lot more I like about it. The SC model was much more stylish and handled a little better because of the bigger rims and tires and lowered base. It's fun to drive. You feel like you're in an SUV but driving a car. I was worried I'd feel the change going from a V6 to a 4 cyl and not like the car as much, but it hasn't bothered me at all... it's pretty good off the start and once you get going, no problem passing others or getting on the freeway. I like it more and more each day.
Favorite Features
The looks on the SC are worth the extra $. No plastic, even on the top. The front end design is much more appealing as well. The handling is what I love the most. The storage capacity is awesome as well.
Suggested Improvements
Not a big fan of the interior fabric design. I like the black, but the tribal design is a little juvenile. Would have preferred to have the option of rubber floors on this model with carpet mats, but it only comes with carpet. The engine is a little loud as others have said, but you get used to it.