2007 Honda Element Consumer Review: I love my Element!

2007 Honda Element SUV - Consumer Review

I love my Element!
By GSDmom on

2007 Honda Element EX 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I just purchased my 2007 Element a couple of weeks ago, and I love it! It's great for my two german shepherd dogs! The back seats flip up out of the way easily and the utility floor is easy to clean. It's fun to drive, and handles well. The interior is very spacious, with plenty of leg room for everyone. The steering wheel mounted audio and cruise controls are easy to use. And the XM radio is great! The tailgate configuration in the back makes loading dogs or groceries easy. So far, I'm averaging 24-25 mpg for a combination of city and highway driving. Overall, I love it. It's a great, practical vehicle that's fun to drive!

Everything! Looks; spacious, versatile interior; rear tailgate; steering wheel mounted audio and cruise controls; XM radio. The tight turning radius makes it easy to handle and maneuver, even in crowded parking lots. Mileage is good for the type of vehicle. And it's just plain fun!

Nothing significant, I love it as it is! Power controls for the sunroof would be nice. Even with the extra hp this year, it's not as peppy as some others (like the CRV), but I think that just comes with the aerodynamics (or lack thereof).