2007 Honda Element Consumer Review: I love my E!!

2007 Honda Element - Consumer Review

I love my E!!
By FranGra on

2007 Honda Element EX 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I love my E!! I did a lot of research on this car and others, (compared high end to low end). The E was the best choice for our small but active family. I love the look, very comfortable and extremely roomy for us and our son's 6 ft friends. I emailed several dealers to get pricing I was satisfied with. I love how "open" the car is with it's big windows. It is a great priced vehicle. I feel like I got a quality product, and can still afford to travel and put food on the table:) Insurance rate did not change too much. Other E owners have told me how great the car is in snow and ice,son can't wait to go snowboarding to see what it can do at the mt. Plenty of room for his sports and snow gear.

The look-in and out-,seating, ride, color (tango red pearl). Xm radio is okay (husband's car has a higher tech version I love).

Would like a center console. We are gentle with cars, but have some concerns over INTERIOR wear on doors and armrest (have a 1 inch scratch on drivers door that I have no idea where it came from-sticks out like a sore thumb). Armrest material does not seem good quality. Highly recommend carpet.